17

Aurora's POV

"Before attacking Aro will want to weaken us , Kane and Alex will kill me first because I will know they're moves before hand " Edward says . We are all around the living room as the daylight shined through .

"Too bad we don't all have that same shield gift of yours" garret says , "that doesn't help me fight " bella adds . "No but you could project it on to someone else " Tania said , "why does that mean " bella said . "That you could shield someone else " Tania adds . "Is that possible " bella says , "A gift can grow with time and training " Carlisle says . "Before I could only send electricity through my hands , but now I can do it through my whole body " the blond that I finally knew  as Tia said . "Once I could only control my gift through my hands too , know I can do it even with having my back turned to them " I add sitting on the couch with lily on my lap sleeping . "Really , tell me how" bella says grabbing tias hand a little too harshly and she pulls it back mumbling a "ow " before nodding .

We step out on the back yard , "you have to visualize your shield , visualize how it moves " Tia said and Bella nodded , "its color " tia says , "now imagine it expanding , use your will power to expand it over to someone else " she adds .

Bella concentrates and a visible force comes off of her body , it doesn't go far before it retreats back to Bella. "I think she needs some motivation " I say Edward steps forward taking his hands out of his jean pockets . "No" bella says realizing what I meant , "I can do it relax " Edward says "he says that now" garret says , "Bella concentrate or he'll get hurt" Emmet says . Edward slowly raises his hand to touch Tia's "Edward I'm not ready for this-" Bella quickly said but it was too late , Edward was in the floor in pain . "Are you ok " I say extending my arm but he got up on his own "I'm fine " Edward said .

"I'm so sorry Edward , I told you I wasn't ready " Bella says in a panicked voice , "she needs a better motivation " Emmet says "you wanna try " Edwards snaps back , he lifts up his hands in surrender. Bella focuses more and another transparent shield starts to flow out but it doesn't go far enough because as Kate touches Edwards neck , her electricity hurts him a lot and he's back in the ground , "Kate " Bella says in a warning tone to the long blonde in front of her . "It's missing something , maybe I can check if Renesmee is awake " she says but bella stops her "Ate you crazy " she says and Kate doesn't flinch "ok , this one is full power " she says holding up her hand and Edward holds out his hand again already having gotten up . This time Bella focuses even more and the transparent shield goes all the way through Edward because when Kate touches his hand Edward says "It hurt , but it was bearable " ,I smile  we did it .  "Ok let's try again " Bella says , more confidence evident in her tone as she smiles . "Emmet " Edward says making space for him to volunteer but Emmet backs away "oh N-no "he says .

I sit in Bella and Edwards living room alone , it was now deep in tot he night and the sky was the darkest shade of blue , lit up by the small lights of the stars . Bella was in Nessie's Room putting her to sleep as I silently read one of the books that was on the coffee table .

I hear Bella's footsteps come closer and I close the book getting up "Hey , she asleep " I say and Bella nods smiling a bit , we both sit back down on the sofa and Bella grabs the blue book I was reading before and we not once the small letter Alice had left us "Gather up as many vampires as you can before the first snow falls , that's when they'll arrive " the note read . "Do you think we'll win " Bella says and I smile " I hope so , plus you've got me " I say smirking and Bella laughs lightly . "It's weird , physically I feel like I could destroy mountains but mentally I feel drained " Bella says and Edward looks at me then back at her "how about a bath " he says and my eyes widen , "haha you know i think I'm gonna take that as my cue to leave " i say awkwardly as I get up and run towards the door opening and shutting it , the laughter of the married couple the last things I heard .

The only place I think of going to is to Jake , haven't seen him in some time , and it's starting to show .

I run though the forest ,and I admire how well detailed everything around me . From the flowers blooming to the spiders creating webs .

I reach Jacobs house and knock , the door opens and there he stands . My wolf

"Jake " i exclaim and he smiles , engulfing me in to hug , "what are you doing here " he asks and I look at him "visiting my boyfriend " I say and he smiles , we share a kiss I wish would have lasted longer but a feminine voice was heard "Aurora "she exclaims , and I look over to see Sara there , a beaming smile on her face . I hug her as well , the wolf smell radiating off of her , probably from Paul .

I ended up spending the night there , they had dinner , but not me of course . I really didn't have to eat , but sometimes human food was fascinating. Me and pack got along really well too , they told me funny stories about everyone, especially billy , he'd seen it all .

It was nice there with them , the cabin was cozy and warm , the couches filled with the worse smells , bu even then it felt like family . I fell sleep there that night , wrapped around Jacobs arms , it was there that I forgot a huge storm was coming . And by storm I meant the Volturi .