Telling Mom and Dad

Eden: the next morning Lea's alarm went off at 6:10 for school. It was a Tuesday after s long three-day weekend that she had spent most of it all at my house. I just lay there while she got ready until it was time to drive her.

We spent the car ride laughing and joking around until we soon made it to the school. I pulled into the driveway and parked for her to get out.

"Bye," I smiled.

"Bye," she said kissing me.

She didn't seem to mind public displays of affection which shocked me. But I didn't mind either. I kissed her again slowly before she got out and I went back home.

We both decided it'd be best if we went the rest of the week seeing each other. Distance makes the heart grow stronger. And even though I didn't want to go a few days without seeing her, I knew we were going too fast. We needed to slow down if this was going to work.

"You seem different," Dani grinned. He was waiting outside the cabin when I pulled into the driveway.

I slugged him in the arm when I went by not being able to hide the grin on my face.

"I also smell girl," he said following me inside, "Eden's in looooove."

"Shut up you!" I yelled as I turned around and tackled him playfully.

We wrestled on the floor a few minutes before he yelled "Uncle". Laying there out of breath, we just talked like we used to.

"What's she like?" He asked.

"She's amazing Dani," I smiled, "I've never met anyone like her. She's just amazing and, and cute. Fuck Dani, everything she does is so damn adorable. You'd like her. So would mom. She's like mom, strong, and stubborn at times. Smart too."

"You're in love," is all her said before closing his eyes.

We both gradually fell asleep.

----------------------------------------------

Lea: school was the same as it always was. But I seemed to have changed. I smiled during all my classes and even drew Eden on the cover of my binder, working all day to give her justice. God she was so adorable. Even her stubbornness was cute.

"Who's this?" Julia asked coming up behind me while I worked on Eden's eyes.

"No one," I said quickly covering it up.

Seeing that I didn't want to talk about it, she smiled, "whoever she is, she's beautiful."

"You're the best friend anyone could ask for," I grinned, hugging her.

Julia was tall. Not as tall as Eden but tall. She's was also gorgeous. Model gorgeous with her sleek black hair and mocha brown skin while her dark eyes glittered. She wasn't like usual beautiful girls who were always full of themselves. Julia was modest and always nice to anyone.

The way we actually became friends was that I dropped my sandwich at lunch right by her table. It was my first day at this new school and it wasn't going great. If it weren't for Juliathe day would have sucked. She told me, not asked me, to sit with her and her friends at lunch. Then she handed me half of her sandwich. Ever since we've been inseparable.

"So how'd your date go?" She asked smiling her caring smile.

"Horrible," I answered, "he forced himself on me and I managed to call someone just in time. They came and took care of it."

"Oh," she grinned bigger, apparently only hearing the last part, "who was your knight in shinning armor?"

Noticing my blush she caught on quick.