Date gone bad

LEA: I was excited for tonight. It was the first time I'd been out on a date in so long. I've been too obsessed with my wolf. Which I hadn't really seen in a while because I've been with Eden. But anyway, my friends had set me up with this boy. His name was Dillon and he was tall, handsome, and very athletic. I'd seen him around school but I never really talked to him. He seemed out of my league.

After getting dressed in a black dress and red heels I was ready. My hair was straightenedand my makeup was put on over and over to get just right. I could make any guy's head turn.

"Lea!" My mom called up the stairs, "your dates here!"

"Coming mom," I called before opening the door and running down the stairs.

"You look beautiful this evening," Dillon said, his dark eyes sparkling.

"Thank you," i said grinning.

Dillon was wearing jeans, a nice button while shirt and a black sports coat. His blond hair was also nice and combed. He looked perfect. But there was also a feeling that he was dangerous. I let this feeling slide off my shoulder and paid no mind to it. I was just nervous.

"Ready to go?" He asked after a few moments of me staring.

"Yes," I said linking arms with him.

"I'll bring her back home by eleven," he said to my mother before opening the door and leading me out.

"Where are we going?" I asked after a few long minutes of silence in the car.

We weren't even out of the woods when he pulled over by the bridge leading over the river. He pulled into a little cove and stopped.

"Right here," he said with a devilish grin, putting the gray sports car in park.

"No," I said, "it's our first date."

"Come on, be rebellious," he said forcing himself on me.

"No!" I screamed struggling to keep his lips off of mine. His breathe smelled bad.

"What you saving yourself for that grey eyed whore?" He growled I believe referring to Eden. "She's already had sex. She was engaged at one point too. There are so many things you don't know about her."

After Dillon said that he forced down my hands that were trying to push him off and began trying to take off my underwear. Why did I wear a dress?

Without him noticing I reached into my purse on the floor and hit one. Eden would save me.

"No you don't," Dillon said noticing where my hand was, pulling up my purse he grabbed my phone and noticed it was calling. He hit end and threw it in the back of the car. I just hope it rang long enough to get ahold of Eden. I needed her.

----------------------------------------------

Eden: Moments after my phone started ringing it ended. I looked at the screen and it said one missed call from Lea. I knew something was wrong. She was on a date and wouldn't have called me if it wasn't important.

Running out to the truck I smelled the air. A wolf was on my land and I had a feeling that same mangy mutt had Lea.

Growling I turned on the truck and pulled out. I knew where they were. There was a little hookup spot down by the river leading into town. It would take me less than five minutes to get there.

----------------------------------------------

Lea: "get off!" I shouted one more time, still struggling which made him laugh.

He was just about to pull down his pants when head lights shown through the back window.

"What the fuck!" He shouted slamming his fist on the seat by my head, "you're little bitch is here."

Sure enough Eden came up to the driver side door and threw it open.

"You get your filthy paws off her," she growled, yanking him from the car.

"I'm the filthy one?" Dillon taunted.

"Lea get in the truck," she instructed me, not meeting my gaze.

Getting my purse from the back I quickly ran to the safety of the truck and shut the door, watching carefully on what was happening. I had a feeling this guy just wanted to use me to get to Eden.

----------------------------------------------

Eden: "you are the filthy one," I spat at him when Lea was out of earshot in the truck.

"I'm not the one who has blood on their hands," the mutt growled.

"If you come into my territory I have the right!" I yelled slamming him hard into the side of the car.

"That was my brother!" He shouted back, furious now.

In his anger he quickly but efficiently punched me in the gut. Fighting the anger welling up was no use now. He was on my land and messed with my girl, he deserved pain. Punching him in the face with all my might made him yell in agony. I then kneed him in the gut which made him double over.

"Now stay off my land," I said before letting go of him and walking to the truck. That was his warning.

"You okay?" I asked Lea once I got to the truck, "he didn't rape you did he?"

"He didn't get to that part yet," she answered, tears streaming down her face.

"Come on, let's get to my house," I said pulling out onto the road.

The whole way she stayed glued to my side.

"Wait right there," I told her before getting out of the now parked truck.

Walking over to her side, I opened the door and gently picked her up before carrying her into the house. Setting her on the couch by the still lit fire, I went to my room and retrieved a blanket, a change of her clothes, and a portable DVD player. I didn't have electricity so this was the best I could do for her.

"What movie you wanna watch?" I asked her handing her the change of clothes and the blanket.

"Do you have Pocahontas?" She asked taking off her dress to put on the sweats and a tee-shirt I brought her.

"Yeah," I said turning around to stoke the fire.

If I looked it would just make the longing and desire worse.

After going to my room to get the DVD, I set up the player and soon we were curled up together watching the movie. "Never leave," she told me cuddling up closer, "I need you to save me."

Not sure what exactly she meant by that I pulled my arm around her and brought her closer. Soon we were fast asleep with the movie still playing.

******Edens brother is up top just so everyone knows*****