Danger

EDEN: "you should fuck me," she whispered seductively in my ear.

"Lea I can't," I said fighting the urge.

I didn't want to hurt her. I didn't want her to know what I really was just yet. I could be dangerous.

"All you have to do is place your hands here," she said guiding my fingers into her pants.

Not being able to fight the urge any longer I began to massage her clit which drove the woman wild. In the surge of lust that followed she pulled me closer planting a huge kiss on my lips. She then stroked her hands up my back unhooking my bra.

"Take it off," she whispered biting my lip.

Listening to her order and with her help we guided both my shirt and bra off my body all with me hardly pausing my rhythm of bring my two fingers in and out of her slit.

In a frenzy she then moaned and ripped her top off leaving me to unhook the front fasten on her bra.

After pulling her pants and thong all the way off while I did my job, she pushed my fingers deeper into her cervix.

"Harder," she moaned, "fuck me harder."

Soon I had her begging for more while her back arched and she gasped for air.

----------------------------------------------

I woke up from my bed with a start looking all around for her. I longed for her touch. Realizing it was a dream and more likely Lea was at school I lay back down.

I wished the dream had been a reality. I wished to make it one. I had a huge pathetic crush on this girl I just officially met yesterday. Who more likely was straight and would never be mine. I just at least had to befriend her even if I wanted more. I needed to protect her.

Sensing it would be a long day I got up and began my chores. The first order of business was sticking spare clothes in the shed. After getting dressed myself I gathered the things and began my walk to the field west of my house.

Dropping the clothes on the outskirts of the field I quickly morphed. Tearing the clothes from my back while breaking and realigning my bones to form my wolf body as quickly as possible while simultaneously growing hair, all in the matter of seconds. It was faster and less painful the more rested and fed you are.

I was going to regret this later though because of sapping all my energy but I really didn't have a choice. Something was off. Something had been here. And as far as I could smell was still on my land. Taking off in the direction I knew I would find the filthy mutt, I headed south.

My instincts had taken over. The only thing I was concerned about now and fucking up thatcreature. Five minutes of running full speed on the trail I had found it. The mangy black wolf, barely a wolf at all was sniffing through a grove of my low growing apple trees.

Sensing my presence he looked up and in a split second I attacked, lunging for his throat. In a matter of moments we were in a snarling match of fur. I was bound to win but the mutt didn't give up without a fight. Getting a few good bites on my side I wasn't happy. The wolf temper took over ripping the throat of the animal.

Panting I changed back into my human form. Laying there on the ground I caught my breath before inspecting my naked form. I had a few major wounds on my ribs and arms but for the most part I was okay. For the other wolf it was a different story. The creaturelay there limp looking into nothingness.

Taking a look at the eyes I could tell it was a werewolf like me. The eyes not yet glazed over had a human look to them. Shining brown almost like the color of Lea's made me panic. I smelled the air for any recognizable scent but came up empty.

Whoever this was it wasn't anyone I knew. It certainly wasn't Lea or related to her in any way or anyone else I knew got they matter. I probably shouldn't have let the instinct take over so I could have gotten some answers but what's done is done. Picking him up I carried him back to my house which was a ways away.

When I made it to the house I dropped the lifeless body by the door and got dressed. I then went out back and began to light a fire. Once the flames were big enough I threw the wolf into the pit. Kneeling down I crossed my arms over my chest and gave the creature a respectful funeral of sorts while speaking a few prayers under my breath that I had heard countless times growing up with the pack.

Once the body was fully burned, around noon I continued the task that was interruptedbefore heading into the house to eat and lay down. I was exhausted after the morning fight and the only thing I wanted to do was sleep while letting my body heal.

**** the picture up top is dani. Eden's right hand man and best friend from the pack. Her brother will be shown in the next chapter****