Best Gift

As they about to deepend their kiss more when aakash cell rang and they startled and broke the kiss and become a part...

Aakash took the call not looking at her because of shyness as well as nervousness also...
Ananaya too feel shy and so left from there saying she is going...

Here as soon as Ananaya left... aakash cut the call as he already seen that it's unuseful... he thought that he didn't know whether Ananaya love him... and so like what happened between them... or they do something which is so fast for her to accept...

Next Day ...

Whole day gone...all time Ananaya waited for aakash to return... even she didn't go for her work also...
She think whole time why aakash left without waking her up... at night also she didn't know when he returned back and make her laid on a bed as she fallen asleep by waiting him..

She even called him also but he cut it by saying that he is busy today and message him at lunch time...

She sat on a chair sadly... she thought she gone outside with aakash today to spend more good time with him on his b'day... and not only this... at there in a peaceful place.. she talk with him about their relation too..

At last.. she decided to go to his office when her cell rang and it's from aakash's office.. and by taking that call she learnt about aakash ill health and also this that he went in a nearby hospital... she beacame worried... she hurriedly went out of the house for hospital when mohit.. aakash's P. A. call came on her cell and he told the aakash is with him only and they are coming to the house only...

She relaxed a little bit and waited for him... After few minutes aakash came with mohit..

She hurriedly went near him and hug him as soon as seeing him entering ..

She broke the hug and crying also little bit...

" Ananaya relax... Why are you crying..? " he said wiping her tears and trying holding her..

" how careless you are... You are not well still be in a office.. and why the hell you are not informing me.. not even when you become so unwell that gone to the hospital also...! " she while crying and in a little bit annoying tone replied...

" relax mam..! " mohit who is behind aakash spoke put coming forward...

And then Ananaya realized that mohit is too coming with him and his hand is having plaster...

" sorry to interfere you both.. But mam.. Sir is fine... he has a little bit fever so that is why went to doctor's before returning to home but in between this... he learnt about my accident so that is why took me to the hospital..!! " mohit told everything...

" now you OK..! " aakash said holding her from her shoulder... She nodded...

" OK sir and mam... I take leave
now..! " mohit said...

" OK mohit.. I told driver already to leave you to your house... and don't worry about all leave formalities and all.... okay.. " aakash said leaving him until the gate...

" take care... " Ananaya who too join them until the gate said to mohit...

And then they come inside... but as soon as they come inside Ananaya shouted... in a little bit voice again..

" You know how worried am happened listening you are in hospital... why you are not taking my calls.. Even in morning also you left so early without telling me... Why..! " Ananaya said all this in one go...

Aakash first try to control him but when she told about morning thing.. he remember night incident and so he too want to clarify many things and thought it's the best time to do it...

" why Ananaya ... What's matter happen if am not talk to you for a day.. sometimes it happens.. am not going to die...that you..." aakash said in a normal tone coming towards her when she interrupt him..

" don't dare to talk about your death.. don't you understand it hurts me... And why asking me? You yourself not worried for me... why my happiness mattered so much for you... It's because you love me aakash...! " she replied coming towards him and cupping his face and he look at her in little bit shocked way as now he confirm that she realize it...

" similarly I too feel all that... Because I love you aakash.. I love you..!! " she said rubbing her palm over his cheeks...

Aakash feel like the top of the world... hearing this from her mouth...

" I love you as friend.. as love..and now want to love you as a wife too..! " she said wiping his mist eyes... and kissing those eyes and hugging him tightly...

He too come out of his happiness world and hugged her more tightly and replied..." thank you Ananaya.. I in a dream thought about all this... I love you too a lot.. A lot... " aakash said broking his hug...

" so you want to love me as my wife too..? " he continue teasing her...

She blush and hide her face in his chest nodding... he lift her face and kissed her forehead and cheeks...

" I too want to give you a right to be my wife and want a right to make you my wife...! " aakash said

" am all yours...! " Ananaya replied..

Aakash lift her by holding her from the waist.. swirll her... and shouted..

" oh Ananaya... This is the best gift of my life...!!! "

And she laughed while swirling..