Interaction

"  what... Why you didn't  tell me before...!"   Ananya said on a call..

" today morning  I got  a call so don't  want to miss the opportunity  so came here and inform you.. " replied aakash....

OK.. All the best.. I know  you do your best...!  " she said smiling  and cut the call...

Their exams are over and now annual fest and results are left... this annual fest is a farewell of students.. and this year it's Ananya  final year too..

She sat on a college  canteen after talking  with  aakash... And ordered sandwich.. and it came in a few minutes...

She is about to ate her sandwiches  which is come on her table when  someone spoke to her.." may I sit here..?  " she looked  up and loss in a figure which is stood near her.. he is none other than Anuj...

look I know  you are not deaf or dump... so you can  say something..I won't  eat you.. . ( he said smiling ) ..

She came back from her tarance and replied... " No actually .. Vo.. yes you can sit here.."  ( she didn't  find any proper excuse so just ignore that and made him sit..) 

She looked around indirectly  and find that  all seats are booked so that is why he wants to  sitted here.. On the  other side when Anuj saw Ananya  in canteen and as well as this chance also that all seats are filled except in from  of Ananya  so he didn't  want to miss this chance to start a conversation  with her.....

"OK.. then I have worked  so am leaving.. " Ananya  said looking  at him and about to leave  when he spoke "  first eat your order.. ( he said indicating at the sandwiches and continued )  " see... seriously  if you have any problem .. I leave ( he said genuinely ...) 

No.. It's  not like that ( Ananya  speak embarrassingly ... how she told to him ... she feel nervous as well as shy   in front  of him..)  actually  am forget I have order something  here.. "

She knows her reason is stupid but how he knows  but Ya he may think her as a stupid na... But ignore it.. She started eating before asking  him too at which he denied by saying that he is full and ordered coffee  for him..

am Anuj.. And you..?  "

Ananya...!  am student of visual and performing  arts.. As I love designing and paintings... and you..?  "

" textile and technical is my stream with business is my main subject.."

" aakash is too of business ... But whenever  I went in his class never saw you.. seems you came less  in a college.. but still so popular  because every  girl thinks that you are so good look.." she palmed  her mouth.. " sorry.."

Anuj smiled at her cuteness... " why like every  girl you didn't  thought..? "  he asked staring at her..

" I.. " she smiled embarrassingly.. he continued "leave am just joking.. Ya I came very less in college .. mostly at exams time.. have to go my dad's office  na.. so that's  why.."

" OK.." she nodded...

" well who is aakash..? " he asked purposely  to know... about him..

he is my best friend... today he is going for his job interview  hope it's  going fine... "

it will be.. " he assured and relaxed that aakash is friend of Ananya  nothing else...

well it's so strange that you are siting here but still no girl is looking  at you.. ".

may be they thought that I started liking  you.. because  yesterday  also I called you and today I sat near you.. "

what...?  " she asked shockingly  as well as embarrassingly..

hey I just chill.. Don't care about others what they think.. just thought about your  own close ones... and all these praising are of no use when I became old.. ( he again continued).. Every one want that someone  who love them not their appearance.. because love, care and concern is the only  thing which binds them happy..."
he said all this silently  looking  at the table...

Ananya  feel loneliness  in his talks..

You too got some  one day Anuj.. " she said holding  his hand.. he looked at her.. and they both share an eye lock.."  I too wait for that day.. "  anuj replied...

Suddenly  Anuj cell rang and he pick up the call.. Ananya and Anuj both indirectly  looking  at each other..firstly Ananya  didn't  paid attention  on call but when Anuj spoke any girl's name then she want to paid attention  on it.." OK Neha.. Am coming..!  " he cut it and looked  at her and she suddenly change her direction  when he cut the call"  Vo actually  I have to leave... Neha is waiting  for me.. "

Neha..?  " she wants to know about her..

" oh.. Ya Neha is my sister.. Or you can say my life.. I love her so much.. You know she is too my special someone  which thank god my mother gave me..OK.. So now am leaving bit before  leaving I just want to ask something .."

She asked in a action.. " can we friend now..? "  he forward his hand and which she joined smiling " definitely.."  she said...

" so hope we meet soon.. "

why hope.. Tomorrow  is result day.. So meet at the notice board.. "

He nodded and left by saying bye..

ananya is don't know  feel very  good to become  his friend.. know a little  bit about him as a person makes her feel more good.. Will  she started liking him..?

Present -

a man is drinking  continuously.. " when someone  came and put his hand on his shoulder..

sir stop.. don't  drink more.. Let's  go I drop you at your  home..  "

He push out his hand.. Home.. He laughed  at it and his eyes became  moist...

why.. Why you do this..?    " he shouted  and soon fell down on a floor due  to unconsciousness...