One More Test..?

Priya and Anuj are dancing losing in each other eyes...
Aakash and Ananaya  looked at them... and feel happy for them...

After.. enjoying their time with their  good news of baby... they called their friends to come for fastly...

and then they are greeted by huge applause by their friends when they share this to them...

Then they party together... and dance also...
And after a little  bit of dance Ananaya  felt tiredness so aakash not let her dance more and make her sat..

After that right now they are looking  at their friends  and then to anuj and Priya also...

They are still in their staring world when aakash call came and he excused from there... to took that call due to so loud noise of music.. as it's coming from his office and important...

"  Don't  think much Anuj... say it to her...!!!!!  " Ananaya  said to anuj putting her hand on his shoulder...

Anuj is not feeling  well today... having a little  bit of nausea  he came out of the hall...

And just when Ananaya  to come there looking for aakash and then saw Anuj on a side of the road... she went near him and asked to him that why he is here... and then he told that he was little bit fever and all..

Then they started talking a more and in that it also came that Anuj started falling for Priya but he didn't  understand  whether it's a right time he share it with her or not and then that reply Ananaya  given which is given above...

" but what if I again fail...?  " anuj asked...

"  You realize your mistake na... so that is prove that you never do it again... Stop afraiding  about it and move on in your life...!!  " Ananaya  said smiling at him and he too smiled back...

When they both looked at the direction  from where aakash is coming... and then they saw a thing which male them afraid as well shocked to the core...

A truck is coming behind aakash... who is coming towards them smiling... and as soon as they stopped him.. truck driver who is in drunk state.. hit him and ran away... and he fall unconscious  beside the road...

" aakash...!!  "

"  he will be fine Ananaya..!  " Priya  said by putting  her hand on her shoulder in a comforting way...

Ananaya  is constantly  staring at the OT in which aakash is being treated from half an hour.. ... tears are continuously  flowing from her eyes...

She is still in all that thought that how much happy they were and then how just in a few minutes ... this drastic step happened in their life...will the past testes are not enough... will she has to give one more test in  her life...!?

No... she will not able to  live if  anything  happen to him.. she can give every test of her life but not by losing her life... and aakash is her life... Her every  thing...

Why whenever she have someone to feel that she is no more longer alone... something  bad happened.. Why..

She started crying loudly... Priya hugged her and try to comfort her...

" please... God... Save my aakash.. Priya...nothing happen to him na..?  "

"  nothing happen to him Ananaya..!  " anuj replied coming fastly towards them...

He too hold her and continue..

"  see that truck driver too not safe by God by doing this to aakash... police found him dead in another accident as he again hit a truck with tree.. Similarly  aakash is so pure and innocent soul Ananaya ... God never do anything  wrong  with  him..!!  "

"  And Ananaya  control.. at least for your baby which aakash always wanted to give you...!!  " Priya said...

And Ananaya  immediately control gaining their words and   touched her tummy  and waited again for doctor outside the OT...

OT gates are open...

And they all rushed towards doctor who come with a little  bit gloomy face...

"  there is some bad news..!  "

Ananaya  became shock and numb...

No...

And she stared becoming unconscious...

"  what happened  doctor... Please be clear...!!  " anuj asked in a impatient  and choked full voice...

"  Due to accident... his both kidneys are damaged... so we need at least one kidney to make him safe...!  "

They all looked at each other shockingly.... In a short span if time how they get a kidney...!!