Dance Partner Or As A Date...?

" wow..! " said aakash by seeing at beautiful painting which is portraying by Ananaya ... The painting is of a mother carrying her child...

"  Ananaya replied loss in a painting...

Aakash touched her shoulder making her come back from her tarance...

She looked at him... Today her eyes not show any hurt but a longing... longing which every girl 's wishes for...!! Longing for a love... longing for a child if she loss her any... Similarly he understands that Ananaya too felt that today... as she too misses her child...

Actually... her baby is very weak and so doctor called her to the hospital to told her only this that it's very less chance for her to save the baby.... so she started caring her health more from now onwards.. ... but as soon as she returned from clinic learning this all that drastic events held...and so due to stress and mental pressure she faces at that time she lost her baby...!!

" thank you..! " her voice make him come back from his thoughts...

" OK.. Am going and make breakfast for us... so that we have it and leave together... for our work.. "she started going...

He hold her hand and she looked at him.." are you OK..? " he asked...

" the one who has you as friend... How can he not be alright... am perfectly fine aakash.. Don't worry...!! " she smiled and left...

But aakash thought that no Ananaya how much you denied for this but I understand that you are missing your child and like every girl you too wish for a happy family... I promise you Ananaya that I try all my best to bring that happiness in your life...whether it's from me or any deserving person...

" oh... Some one looking very dashing..! "

He looked beside him blushing little bit.. hearing her voice which is full of praises for him...

And he himself loss in her... she is looking like an angel in that dress.. white gown glow her skin more.. and the way she smiled at him so freely like before... he just start remembering his old Ananaya...

Her next sentence make him come back to his senses...

" chale...! " she spoke out...

" You are looking stunning... Like an angel...!! " aakash said coming back to half of his senses...

But then come back to his senses after few seconds... He immediately started explaining and converting his sentence by thinking what if Ananaya didn't felt comfortable with his statement...

" vo... I mean you... are... "

" it 's OK.. Aakash... " interrupted Ananaya ... and then continue...

" You can praise me... am not looking such bad... "

" No... It's not like that... so.. Yes you are really looking beautiful... "
He said staring at her eyes and he saw that Ananaya like his praising as she smiled happily and not to forget blush also little bit and replied...

" thank you..! "

He observed many changes in Ananaya from few days... Like she started talking more freely with him.. started doing some fun things with him.. Like before... And he like all these changes obviously...

" so... You are you seriously ready to go in a party...!? I mean there is no force ana... "

Ananaya interupt him..

" I knew that... And if you not forget am the one who itself told you that am wanted to join you in this party.. But it's OK.. If you not want to take me as your dance partner...
then alright... "Ananaya said while pretending sad...

" my drama queen...! Obviously I have no problem...! " aakash replied smiling...
"  but I like this old drama queen Ananaya... " he said flicking her nose..

"  so chale..? " she asked smiling...

decide again... Go with me as a dance partner or as my date for today's dinner..?  " he asked teasingly...
She looked at him bewildered  and he just about to reply that he is shocking when she replied.."  your choice..!! " and smiled...

And he too smiled back..... and nodded in affirmation...

In party everyone congratulating aakash for his new success...

As it's like get together party for all old college  mates... and not only those aakash new friends  too joining them in a party as this party is organized  by aakash and Mr Roy for their joining in new project...

Priya too invited by him.. so she too is in the party... she is feeling very happy seeing Ananaya  better condition...

They all enjoy the party.. dance together  and when the time of ball dance came... Ananaya  with a smile happily join aakash in a dance...

For one minute  she too loss in aakash eyes when they are dancing... Is this a beginning  of some  thing new... that only knows by her in future time...

After the party.. Ananaya  expected that aakash  took car to the house... but he took car somewhere  else... in different  direction...

She looked at him confusingly but seeing him smiling  she understood  that aakash again try to do some surprise  thing...

And as per her thought... Aakash stand the vehicle  in front of a restaurant...

She looked  at him again and asked why they are  here...

" Remember ...I told you to ate less in the party...." Aakash replied...

" yes.. So.. ( but then she understood...)  so this is a plan... " Ananaya  replied  smiling..

"  yes... Because  you put in front of that it's my choice  whether I want to took you with me as a dance partner or as a Date... And I want and I can do both so I just do it... Now let's  go... My stomach  is half filled only... am starving... "and he started coming out of the car and hurriedly open Ananaya 's car and make her out fastly from the car and Ananaya  only smile and laugh at his actions... She is so happy ...