Happy Moments

" Ananaya... Am leaving  for office..!  " he said while taking his bag and about to leave when Ananaya  stop him by saying..."  oh.. Mr don't   you think you are forgetting  something...?  " she asked in a teasing  tone...

what...!  Oh Ya I remember.. that I have to bring dia book.. Your strawberry  chocolate  and...and.. .. I think  nothing  else... Why is there something  else.. " he pretend of not knowing ...

No.. You .. Go.. nothing..!  Ya am also saying about this only... " and she pouted and turned her face towards dinning area.. 

When she felt Anuj hand around  her waist .. She turned little bit to look at his face as now he is looking  at her only and holding her from the back side... he kissed her cheek..

"  I love you..! .. This is what I forget.. Right.. " he asked teasingly...

She blushed... and lied nodding no..

He kissed her another cheek.. and continue.."  No... But don't  worry .. for me it's  already important... " he smiled and she too reciprocated and then she turned completely  and kissed his both cheeks...

love you too.. achaa... Now really go.. " she said..

uff... Wish you too come office with me... then how great it will be to go office also... Chalo bye... " he put his hand in her cheek and about to left when she again stopped him..

one minute.. You again forget something...? " she said this now geniounly...
But he thought something  else and turned raising his eye brows and said..."  I didn't  forget my ananu.. But I thought  that dia is nearby us here there... But if you don't  have any problem  then it's  OK.. " and he us about to kiss her holding her waist when she pushed him off..

not this... You na.. Am talking about dia's college  function... which is today.. So come on time... we will go together  their.." she replied to him..

" oh... I forget... thank god you make me remember  this... you are really  great Ananaya ... "( and he said this and  again hold her from her waist... and again about to kissed her when she pushed him..) "  what one time you called me and another time pushed me.. How weird a girl are now days..." he said pouting..

" wait for  me until night then am all yours.. " she said tracing his finger on his cheeks. ..

Ananaya ... Don't  do all this.. Otherwise  am really  saying am not able to  go to the office.. But today I have to.. " he said catching his fingers...

achaa..!  " she said and pushed him..
then go... Don't  be late... "

She started pushing him and when he come close to the gate kissed him on a cheek.."  now fine.. come soon... Have best day.. " she spoke and smiled at him.. he too smiled and left saying bye.. Miss you...

She is still smiling remembering their moments when dia's voice make her come out of his tarance...

" bhabhi.. I know  that it's very difficult  to come out of this dream land... but what to do I want to eat your hand made parathas  before leaving for function.. " she teased him..

dia... Haw.. Are you making fun of me.. " Ananaya  replied shoeing her hand to her..

No bhabhi..!  It's just you both are my inspiration as a couple and so how I loss opportunity  to not tease you when I got it... " she said smiling..

And Ananaya  serve him breakfast  and she started having it...

You tease me... How much you want... But don't  forget when you too have some  one then that opportunity  I too not miss...!  " Ananaya  replied siting beside her..
Dia stopped eating and looked at her and again started eating slowly slowly  and thought  to share something  to her... But before she started speaking did got a call...

yes... No.. I just reach there.. OK.. " and she started going leaving  her half breakfast...

array Dia... Where are you going at least finish your break.. " Ananaya  said seeing her going in haste after call...

But did interrupted  her hugging her sidely.."  No bhabhi.. Am full... getting late.. have to go now... Wait for you two at evening.. Bye... " and she left...
This feel weird to Ananaya...

Next day Ananaya  got call from her doctor  from whom she go for checkup a day before as she is not feeling  well... and at that time doctor told her to do some blood test... as she is is confirmed  that Ananaya  is pregnant...

She didn't  told Anuj this until now as she wants to be confirmed before telling him... so she is just praying that soon doctor  confirmed  him this... and then she able to  share this big news to him also...

And not to forget  she also want  to share the weird behavior  of Dia with him...

She is still in all these thoughts  when her cell rang and it is of Doctor only...

She excitedly  pick up the call..

" what doc... Really... " she excitedly jumped as doctor  confirmed her that reports are positive and she is pregnant... she is on cloud nine when doctor next sentence make her some tensed also as she told her to meet her soon in hospital as their is some  complexion  in her pregnancy...

She hurriedly  went to doctor's clinic.
in hoping that her complexity  of pregnancy  didn't  affect  her baby much...