A New Beginning

Days went like that... Raghvir  become  good friend of aakash and Ananya  and by that Ananya  and aakash also talk with each other  some time....

One day a sweet gesture of aakash is seen by Ananya... She saw that aakash gave whole of his lunch box to a small girl nearby college gate.. next day also he do the same thing... So on next day Ananya brings  tiffin lunch and offered her lunch to aakash which he took with a smile...

" oh my god... Now what happened  to this..?  " said Ananya  irritating  looking at her snooty which stopped  in a mid way and didn't  start again after her several  tries also...

may I help you.. " he listen a man voice.. She looked  at the voice source direction..

oh aakash you..!  See may be my snooty have some problem.. it's didn't  started.. "

look I don't  know anything  regarding  this otherwise  I will definitely  check it... but I knew there is a mechanic shop  nearby at a few walking distance.. so  we can go there.. "  said aakash..

thanks aakash for telling  me ... But  you don't  worry I can go alone there... " she said smiling...

don't be..!  I think now we are a friend .... so these all are very  small things  in it..so don't  object.. and by the way  if you join you then you got accompany to.. " he said and hold her scooty handle which she at starting  try to stop but aakash interrupted " I think  I am more stronger  than you physically  so it saves both of our time.. "

They both walked..." I liked  the  way you always bring  lunch  for that little  girl... "

oh so that's  the reason  of extra lunch today.. " aakash asked to her..

Ya.. So you know  her ? "

she is need of food that is the only thing I knew about her..... so that's  why.. I always  bring a lunch for her.. so that at least make her that need fulfill.. "

and why not for yourself.. "

i am alone from the very young time so eat according to normal routine  time is no more my habit.. so whenever  I feel hungry I ate in a college canteen... " Ananya  feel the pain when he said that he is alone from very long time ago..

don't worry aakash from now onwards.. Your this friend always remind you for a food.. And you are really a good heart person.. "

" And always  be a good friend  too.. " he said continuing  after her.. at which she nodded  with smile...

Some almost two years  went like that.. Ananya.. aakash  became  very good friend  now.. But they were unaware that a pair of eyes always staring at them..they sometimes  confuse seeing them that whether they are couple or not.. but before putting  any conclusion  he wants to be sure.. and so many times  he found the chances so that he can talk with her.. he is none other than Anuj sighania...

" oh my god.. Aakash  told me to meet me near the auditorium but why..?  Is he too going going to participate  in this..?  " said Ananaya  all this in a one go while walking  hurriedly  towards the auditorium...

When she heard that a bunch of girls in front of her start gossiping about some one looking  at her behind direction.. and she sure it's  nine other than Anuj.. because  he is a famous  dude of the college  but what an irony that she never saw  him..may be he is not  of this batch....

And according  to her surity it's him only.. Because  one of the girl called his name in a murmuring tone...

She turned around  to saw his glimpse and seems like world is really  stop for her.. He is really  so good looking  and charming  that no doubt.. Any one can fall for his charm.. she not find him attractive  but his eyes also looking  so innocent  and charming.. he is coming  in his direction  only... and her heart started beating loudly don't  know  why... When he came do near to her.. he smile at her.. " hi"  he forward hand towards her but she is so in a dilemma of her heart beating  that she ran from there.... Why she so nervous  and excited  as well as when he came near her... She thought while running... And as soon  as she stopped  she hear aakash voice.. he is singing  a song in a auditorium ... whose near she is just now... " oh.. Aakash  sang a song..Ananya  relax and now just concentrate  in his audition..."  and then she entered inside the auditorium...

" wow... so this special  dish is for your selection  in a fest... "  said Ananya smilingly... She is now in his home...

No.. for your help in a cafe which you done yesterday  in my work because  I have to complete  my assignment... " said aakash too joining her in a table...

from when we started  giving favour for any help.. "she asked teasingly..

so from when... You started asking me reason for any special  dish.. you forget you own self told me that you want to eat pancakes.. so I made it... "

,"  oh aakash.. You are so sweet..(she hugged him)  but really  your  selection  need a celebration  so tomorrow  we celebrate by going near our favorite tea stall.. "

OK mam..but first tell me... Why you came so late to audi..? "

Then today incident  flash in her mind... She thought  will she tell about  her attractions towards  anyone to him... then she thought  not now... it's  just mere attractions  so why to tell anyone.. She feeling embarrasse to tell him..