Sacrifice..

" I give a kidney...!!  " anuj spoke out...

Priya looked at him.. worriedly...

"  anuj.. No.. We can at least try somewhere else too first...!  "

"  No Priya..we have no more time... see your kidney is not matching as a donar similarly  if someone  is else too not matched then... and we have very less time also... And mine is already matching... do I have to do this for my two beautiful  friends...!!  For their life...!!!  " anuj replied indicating Ananaya  and aakash...

"  but Anuj.. Your one kidney is already weak.. There is a chances that if you donate.. We can.. " and she started crying...

"  if something  like that  happen .. then thought it as a punishment  by God for me for my last deeds... But I have to do this..!!  "

Priya hugged him... and cried...

He look outside behind the room of Ananaya  where she laid unconscious...

"  Ananaya ... At that time because of my mistake  you loss your family.. Your baby... But now... I can't  let that happen...!!! "

And then he went  outside the room of aakash...

"  You do a lot for me... For Ananaya.. For every  one... Thus is the first time some one got a chance to do something  for you... and am lucky that I can do something  for you...!!!  "

And then he wipe his tears and started going... when found hold of Priya 's hand..

"  Before  taking this step... I just wanted  to say to you  Priya that yes.. I love you ... I love  you  a lot... and that is why if something  happened to me..."

" No Anuj..! Don't  say like that  "

Priya spoke out and cry putting her forehead  on his shoulder...

He put his hand on her shoulder  and hugged her back..

"  If something  happens  to me... Please try to  be happy  with  some  one else...!!!  "

Priya looked at him and cupped his face...

Today you are doing  something  unconditionally  for your friend... And I know  God will not do anything  bad with you... He make you alive.. I know..!!!  " and then she touched his forehead with her and they stare at each other for few seconds  and then kissed each other...

"  aakash ..!  " Ananaya  woke up gaining  consciousness...

"  we have to safe him... " a doctor hold him and try to make her laid on a bed again..

"  mam.. Relax and rest... you are very weak and so your baby ...!!!  "

"  No... Doctor.. I have to leave... I have to give kidney for my aakash...!!  "

Doctor indicate nurse to call someone  from her family to make her understand...

"  control... Ananaya... You are not able to give kidney to anyone... It's  very dangerous  for your baby..!!  "

She stopped for few seconds  and put her hand on her tummy... Lone tears escaped  from her eyes...

"  am sorry baby. . But mumma ... Has to do this...!!!  "

What happened  after this... Will Ananaya  gave her kidney to aakash by losing her baby..and  make  Aakash and Anuj safe...

Or...

Will Anuj give kidney to aakash by losing his life... and make aakash and his and  Ananaya 's baby safe...

What result get after their sacrifices in unconditional  love...