Nightmare

" thanks brother... For this help in making  all these passport  etc., in such short period time... " aakash told to anuj while hugging  him..

They are at the airport  from where aakash has to take flight... Actually  when Ananaya  help aakash in his packing then she realized that aakash have some problems  regarding  his passport  but when she asked he denied it. . so that she did not take tension...
But Ananaya understand  his friend  so she share this thing with Anuj.. so that at least he knows  it and Anuj by hook and crook found his problem and it's related to making passport so he help it out his problem... and also share with Ananaya  so she didn't  take much tension..

" it's nothing  aakash.. You too always help me... Your friend... so in front  of  this it's all nothing...well miss you bhai... " anuj smiled and broke the hug..

okay... Guys... now talk something other than  this... otherwise the environment  became sad... " said Ananaya  try to cheer up herself mood..

" look.. who said all this aakash ... who himself now started  crying and flowing a river of it... " teased Anuj.. indicating  Ananaya... and she hit him on his chest...

well he is right Ananaya... Well you should  not crying after my leaving..." aakash said smiling...

" You too teased me... Now .. Party change now I think... " she said glaring at him...

of course !  As Anuj is also my friend now...so I  can change accordingly  my wish... " aakash said smiling  at her...

Then they heard suddenly  the voice of announcement for passengers... to take their seats...

OK... Guys!  Now I think  I have  to  leave... " aakash said to both of them..

Ananaya  gave him a envelope  and he open it and got shocked seeing what was in it....

Ananaya ... 10 lakh rupees.. Are you nuts.. How you got such amount... Wait a minute ... You broke your FD!  because  before once a time... you told me that it is  about to completed  this time only... But Ananaya  I can't  take... "

She interrupt  him.."  this money... I saved for any emergency .. Because  for my regular  expense now I have my job... and regarding emergency  that is not right now and I think  my friend who always helps  me from my college fee to house rent.. Needs this money more than to save it for future and wait for any emergency... and why worry...  You  are always  there to be with me... so help me then whenever  I need you..in future.. . "

Anuj too suggest him to take by saying further.. "  and don't  worry... Ananaya is my responsibility  now just like Dia... " he completed  and assured him...

Actually.. Ananaya  listened on  a cell that  aakash need money and for that he is going to purchase his mother  jewellery  so she took this decision  and Anuj too agree with his this decision...

Aakash  took out those jewellery  which he is going to sell and give it to Ananaya...

" but aakash  no.. How can I take this..?  ".. She asked denying  it...

"  today Maa is very happy to see you... So by thinking  that it 'so her blessings  which she wants to give you in return of her happiness  which you make her feel took this.. because  I loss them if you not help me out... " aakash  replied...

but what's about your wife...?  It' so her right to take them... " she again hesitate  to took them..

Ananaya  not again.. Anuj make her understand na...listen if someone  as my wife is also here then also she will be agree with me if she understand  me better... So took it.. "

Anuj too put his hand on her shoulder  and indicate through his eyes to took them.. as he too feel that aakash  is right... so she forward  her hand and aakash put jewellery  bag in it..

okay  aakash  but this is not finished  here... You have to  think to come soon in our marriage.. " anuj said..

"  of course  Anuj... How I missed both of your such important  day... "  replied  aakash.. and then announcement  again happen  and Ananaya  eyes started becoming teary..

OK guys am leaving  now.. And Anuj take care of your self ( aakash  said putting his hand on his shoulder..) and this crazy angel also.." he continued  putting another hand's  palm on Ananaya  cheek... And then wipes her tears which is now falling.. And both Anuj and Ananaya  hugged him.. And he too hugged them back..

And then he broke the hug and started leaving by praying in his heart "  that always  makes them happy and blessed  them with lots  of  love.."

" aakash !  " Ananaya  shouted and sat upon her bed..and then she searches for aakash... as she wants comforts right now.... Aakash  hurriedly  came near to him.. and as soon as he come near her bed and sat on it... she hugged him tightly... he too console him and try to comfort her...

They are living  in the  same house where aakash lived from last one year... from the time  he searching  Ananaya... And it's no one else but Ananaya  house... where she lived when they were in college... but right now it's  more well furnished and maintained  by aakash...

" relax.. Ananaya... Shh.. So here only.. Next to you.. Tell me what happened...!?  " 

But seems she is still in her firearms which...

" aakash... Save my baby.. Aakash.. My baby.. " she cried bitterly while hugging  him and aakash  hold her more tightly..."  baby " is this  dream or  is also related with her past memory..

Ananaya  it's just a night mare.. every  thing is fine.. " he said caressing  her forehead..

After few seconds  she relaxed and still hugging him said "  No.. Aakash .. It's  not only nightmare.. I literally  loss my baby.. " tears fall from her eyes and she not able  to say more and aakash got another  hurted  shock as he is very sad thinking  about her past condition...

" am sorry Ananaya  for your  loss.. I know that will never come  back.. but we have to forget that na...for your unborn child  and for your new future... " he said  and after few sec they broke the hug  and aakash kissed on her forehead...
He  continued "  now you are fine...? "

She nodded and laid down but still holding aakash' s hand...so he didn't  said anything  and just caresses her forehead., waited for her to sleep... and when that happens  laid on a nearby coach...