Epilogue..

After five years...

" Days and months are passed away but my love for you never decreases... It more increases day by day for you Ananaya.. Just like some angel came in some one 's life and full it with lot of  happiness.. Similarly  you came in my life and filled my life with it only...
By looking at your innocent face... I found eternity.... By getting your friendship.. I found a family... And by getting  your love... I found reason to live whether you are close to me or far to me..

All the moments which we spend together  is always memorable and always give me happiness and if I forget them also which is not possible  but still this feelings which came from them only never go from my heart...

Happy valentine's  day  my love.. My Ananaya... "

Aakash thought all that while looking at Ananaya 's picture...

His chains of thought are broken by a hands which surrounded around his waiste...

He understood  who she is and turned back and hugged that person too..

"  Daddy.. !  You come back.. Where is Anuj chachu...!!  "

That person asked.. and that person is no one but their daughter... Anu...

"  he is with me.. But then stopped in a middle for some work...!!  He come soon...!!!  " he replied kissing her cheek...

"  OK.... Then I too came after few minutes... " she kissed his cheek in back and aakash put her down and she left in her room..

He take his cell and about to call anuj when door bell rang..

"  may be Anuj is coming with
Priya...!  "

And as soon as he open the gate someone hugged him tightly..

And he understand who he is.. Before he spoke anything.. she kissed his cheek...

"  happie  valentine's  day.. Baby..!!  " she said...

"  this is the fifteenth  time you said this to me.... Ananaya..!!  " he said coming inside and smiling..

Yes... Anuj gave the kidney..as soon as Ananaya  came to stop him.. He started his procedure and by his words "  please Ananaya  let me do this otherwise  I never live in peace seeing you loss your baby again and knowing that I can save him.." 
And as they are right... God too save Anuj seeing his sacrifice and priya's love for him..

Ananaya faking  anger coming inside.. .. while Closing the door...

And hit him on his back and replied...

"  oh.. So you don't  like it.. Fine..!!  "

And she started going... When aakash hold her from the back...

"  No.. I don't  like it.. I love it...!!  It's that.. I love saying you that thing more...!!  " he said kissing her cheek..

"  what was that..?  "

"  I love you..!!  "

She smiled and turn...

"  I love you..!!  " she said cupping his cheeks..

"  happie  valentine's  day  my love... " both said in unison..

And then they are about to kiss each other . .. When hear Anuj voice to open the door... and immediately  running  of their daughter  towards the gate...

They smiled...

"  let's go.. They are waiting ...!!  " aakash said and Ananaya  too smile...

Anuj.. with Priya who is too pregnant  now by Anuj's child as they married  three years ago... come inside...
As soon as Anuj saw Anu... He pick her in his arms...

"  anuj.. Araam se..!!  " Ananaya  said worriedly  for his health..

"  this little  bit is fine for her Ananaya... And let him practice for him also.. " she said indicating her belly which is little bit bulging out...

"  my honour..!  " Anuj said hugging her sidely and kissing her cheek..

And all laugh out and party begins..

Just like after every thunderstorms... Sunlight rays make environment  again bright... Similarly  afterg crossing  every tests... Unconditional  love always win in a life's fight..!!