Coming Out Of Truth...

" stop both of you guys...!!  "

They looked at the direction  where aakash is stood...

see Ananaya... the person for whose  self respect  you talking is stopped you even to not say anything  to me.. as he too want that everything  between  us became  fine so I adjust something  with him in this deal... "anuj mocked looking at Ananaya...

shut up Anuj...!!  ( aakash said this first time to anuj...)  we listened a lot regarding  these bullshit... But not more now... as I know  how much it hurts my Ananaya... I came here and stop you both and specially you.. so that I make you realize  how much wrong you were and was in the past.. " aakash replied all in one go coming  forward  towards  him and pointing  his finger at him..

Anuj make a face and look somewhere else ignoring him..

Awasthi...!!  Bring Vikram here..!  " shouted aakash and after his this shout...  A man in police inform  came by holding the other man whose hands are tied up by handcuff..

Both Anuj and Ananaya  confusedly  looked at them... Ananaya  felt that some  where she saw that second man who is tied by handcuff... Anuj remembered that police man is Dia 's close friend from her starting years.. and he saw the second  one  also... the handcuff man...

Their  confusion soon got all answer  as aakash broke the ice by saying the first step...

" he is Dia 's ex boyfriend..!!  "

Aakash said indicating the second man..

Anuj in a full anger try to interrupt when policeman spoke out...

"  yes Anuj... Am too Dia' s friend.. And a police too... I investigate too about him and aakash is right...!! "

"  what..?  "

Before Anuj gave any further response... aakash stop him by showing him hand and holding second man i. e.  Vikram' s collar.. make him push towards Anuj and spoke out..

tell the whole damn  truth to him.. "

And then he leave his collar and Vikram afraid a little  bit at starting  but then start narrating everything..

Dia and me are dating each other from the time she started going college... I met her there only...
She loved me a lot.. But..( he fearly  looked at Anuj but then aakash indicate him to speak further..)  I never loved her.. I just used her... As for me relationship  is only fun and a way through  which I get money to spend on my needs... But when I know that her brother i. e.  You are married  to Ananaya...I thought my all truth started to come out...!! "

Anuj looked at him angrly  and asked..."  why.. "

because  Ananaya  once met me in a past... in her graduation time... I chea.. cheated on her friend and also try to misbehave  with her..!!  "

Now Ananaya  started remembering clearly little  bit.. where she saw this man.. All looked at him anger... and waited for him to continue.....

so I know when Dia make me meet her.. she not allowed my relationship  with Dia and may be she again push me behind the bar.. and from the time she make me behind the bar... I just wanted  to take revenge from her.. so in mind a plan came... A plan.. which satisfied  my revenge.. And also allows  my relationship...further.. "

You..! "  anuj interrupted  in anger..

"  wait anuj... Let him finish...!!! " aakash hold him.. Anuj cooled down..

I started manipulating Dia that Ananaya  make her brother far from her... His brother started loving her bhakti more in comparison  to her... and so when she started coming in my talks... And not only this.. I also started making her realized and believed that Ananaya  cheated Anuj and aakash too a partner in this as they both love each other... So one day she practiced in front  of me that how she share such big thing with you and at that time only I recorded that video of her which I send to anuj later in the hospital... But on that same day.. Dia itself know about my intention  and lie... so she cross all the limits of relationship  with me... and I put this in  her mind too ... when she started leaving ... so  may be in all that fear,  guilt and stress she took out the whole
poison...and when I know  this am thought that Dia is already  clear from my way and now I more easily take my revenge and so I sent those videos and photographs  to anuj... "

Vikram completed and looked down in fear.. ... Still he has no guilt.. he do all this Confession  because  aakash put a favour in front of him that he make him free from  bar  if he confessed everything  to anuj...

Slap... Slap...!! 

Anuj about to slap third time also to Vikram when Awasthi .. The police man stop him..

He is in so much guilt.. Because  of his deeds... He lossed  his sister.. he thought so much wrong  about Ananaya  and aakash.. How much he hurted them..

The police man started taking him again with him...

" but aakash said...!  "  Vikram started saying in fear...

"   all plan...!!  What you think.. You such bad mind people make plan.. then why not we such good mind people  make it...!!  And by the way your deeds are such like that... that who destroyed  three lives so who am I to forgive them easily.. " aakash said further staring at him in anger..

And them Awasthi took out him from there and he just shouted in all that time...

After his leave...

Aakash  came in front of Anuj and said.." I know  you hurted  a lot... and realized also how much at that time we and specially your Ananaya  felt hurt... and if you not believe in awasthi or Vikram Confession  also then we.. "

"  No.. It's  not... ( Anuj tears started falling and aakash too feel hurt and didn't  say anything  further.. Just put his hand on his shoulder  tapping him and then started leaving...) 

Ananaya  who too already  observed Anuj' s hurtness ... Didn't  say anything as she already  understand  that Anuj us regretting and so she too started leaving... she too have some tears seeing him hurt just like aakash... Because  whether that love is still or not... but she is still has a feeling of attachment.. of friendship  with him...

They both listen his pleads full voice... and turned around saw that pinch their heart more...

Anuj kneeled in front  of them and crying.. and by joining his hands in front of him.. started speaking...