Never Leave Me...

They both get married... First in a temple and then in a same nearby church as aakash  always wanted to marry like that also...

Anuj and Priya too participated in their marriage ceremony... Anuj is happy for them...

In their all function... Anuj learnt about one thing which was really  shocking for him even for every  one... Priya liked him from the college days but just like aakash she too saw that Anuj is happy with Ananaya  so she too tried to move on from this... but until now... she is not...she still love Anuj a lot...!!

And may be now Anuj too started reciprocated same feeling with her... seeing her concern  and care towards him... when she hugged him learning that his kidneys are very weak.. when she started checking his diets and drinking habits by sometime  calling him or sometime by their house maid.. he already started created strong  friendship with her but then when they started meeting also and spending enjoyable  time also with each other... he too started falling for her...

Ananaya  and aakash  who started their marriage life too observe all this and happy for them as their one  friend too now get some again to cherish his life i. e Anuj... and other one got her old love.. i. e Priya..

" seriously...!!  " Ananaya said in a little  bit  shocked and cheerful way.. seen the scene in front of her as soon as she came out of her building  of classes..

"  we are going today on this aakash...!  " she asked further excitedly coming towards him... Aakash is came with a bike today... and on the top in a unformal clothes just like he wear in college days.. jeans and t-shirt...not like now days... which is three piece suit or shirt pant...

"  yes.. Now will you only stare at me or sit beside me also...?  " he teased and she smiled hitting his shoulder..

and sat beside him hugging him from his back...

" wow... Start...my husband.. am ready!!  .. "

"  yes be ready.. Because  we are not gone to the home but somewhere else.. " aakash said surprisingly  and started his bike...

"  again surprise...( she kissed him on his shoulder  and continue..)  some  one is in a very romantic  mood..!!  "

"  seeing  such a beautiful  angel like you...which husband would not...!!!  " aakash replied and started moving on a ride...

"  your ice-cream is melting...!!  " Priya said to anuj while wiping his finger with handkerchief...

"  actually  am not in a much habit to eat ice cream...!!!  "

They are on a walk... After watching a movie...

"  then told me already... we ate something  else...!!  And you are the one who bought this so I thought... "Priya said immediately...

"  because  I know that you love ice-cream... you told me just few days before.. so I want that if you watch a movie  with me by my choice then I can too have some this of yours choice...!!  " he replied  back smiling  at her...

She stare at him and then reply...

"  never leave me Anuj..!!  " holding his palm..

" never...!!  " he too spoke staring back at her... they share an eye lock and then Priya again saw his ice-cream is melting and smiled and said.. wiping it...

" but next time we definitely  eat something  else... "!!

They are dancing on a river side...

Aakash book a particular  place beside the river and make it  decorate with candles and flowers and arrange a dinning too there...

so right now after their dinning they are dancing looking into each other eyes...

"  Thank you for this beautiful surprise...! " Ananaya  said still dancing...

Aakash kissed her cheek and replied...
"  mention not... It's nothing.. For your this smile... I can die... "aakash about to continue  further when Ananaya  slap him lightly on his cheek...

"  how many times I told you... not talk about your this.. " her eyes became moist...

He cupped her cheeks...

"  hey Ananaya... " he put his head on her head..."  how stupid I am na... want to make you smile and make you cry..! "

Seeing his hurt face Ananaya  cupped his cheeks and said...

"  You never make me sad... if you want then also...!!  It's just... I already loss one time my love aakash... and now if I loss you... I die.. "...

"  shh... " aakash silence her and kissed her lip and continue...

" we both never leave  each other... as we know... we are live only because  of each other...!!  "

She too nodded and hugged him...