Going To US

Ananaya learnt from aakash that the house in which they lived is never on aakash name... it's from the beginning on Ananaya' name... and now also on it's name only... as it's her parents house so how he took her Ananaya 's parents house on his name... without even asking her...

Ananaya realize already that aakash love her so much ... but now she has more respect for her also... she know that if someone has to saw unconditional love then they saw that in aakash love for her...

Here she is in these thoughts.. while in the same city.. some one is in other thoughts while boiling in anger seeing pics of aakash and Ananaya of recent dance party..

" No..!! Now I can't see more..! (and he shut the television...) why you done this with me Ananaya... Why...? " and he sat on a floor and start drinking again while shedding tears silently..
That person is none other than Anuj sighania...

He drink some glasses of wine on one go and then in anger and frustration throw the glass on the floor...

" MA..! Dia.. I miss you so much... MA...but don't worry... am not cried now.. now it's time to cry some one else... ( and he started wiping his tears but then he felt nausea and rushed to the washroom and there he started vomiting .. and then fall unconscious there..)

" hmm..I understand  why you not told this to anuj.. " asked aakash to Ananaya...

They are talking  about baby's  truth...

They are siting on the same bench of garden  which is near to the cafe where aakash worked in the past...

Before Ananaya  not want to come here... in all this place which is related to their past but now she has not any problem...

" yes aakash... I too know on that day only  itself... and then your call came and you is near by to hospital so thought to go with you only to house and then share, this with all of you... But then all that drastic things happened in which am forget my self... and after that when I remembered  and got time.. neither I want to nor i have trust that whether Anuj trust me on this behalf also or not... What if he.. ( and then she stopped and her eyes became misty and she irritately  stand up and continue...)  " Why you bring all that old topic aakash....!? " 

" Ananaya... I... " he too stand up and try to touch her shoulder  but she frustratingly  look at him and replied..." No.. Aakash  you are the one who wants that I should  move on in my life... and when I started doing it.. Please not talk about past...please.. " and she left from there...

At evening.. he return to house.. as when Ananaya  left from there.. he too felt hurted but he wants to know something  regarding  Dia that is why open out past things in front of Ananaya... and from there he directly went to detective who he hired.. to do a work of searching every detail about Dia sighania's past... and from there he got a big info about Dia 's past.. about her boyfriend who is currently  in US jail for any illegal  action... so he decided  to go to the US...

He came inside the house and saw that Ananaya  mood is still little  bit off..

" Park your stuff... We are leaving  for US for 3..4 days.. " he said coming in front of the kitchen counter where she is cutting vegetables...

She smiled little bit but didn't  show up.."  my mood is not that bad that you have to take me for US trip..!  "

" Ya.. That I know.. We are not going  for your mood...! " he teased her...
She angrily  looked at him...

" I mean.. obviously  if am billionaire then it can happen but for now .. actually I have to go for some office deal so thought to take you too with me as your mood will also change and become good... " he smiled and replied...

" then you go for your deal... am not want to go anywhere .. I pack your things.. "  she faked anger and started going when he hold her hand and make her sit on a nearby dining table...
And kneeled in front of her holding her both palm...

"  look Ananaya ... Am sorry.. ( she seeing his all this cute action just about to say it's OK but he interrupt..)
No Ananaya.. I know you felt bad remembering your past and I too never want that you remembered  your bad memories  and felt bad.. I just wanted  to prove your dignity  in front of Anuj... ( now this is something  new for Ananaya  to know...she looked at him bewildered..)  because  he was the one who said all this bad things for you... so I want to show him that how wrong he was by thinking  wrong about you.. How foolish he was that he not respect your love...!! "
Once again aakash make her heart felt with pride and love for him..

"  why aakash..!  What 's of need all this..?  " she silently asked...

"  it is Ananaya... Because  I lov...( but he stopped in his statement  realizing it and replied changing it..)  because  I love  my friend a lot...and by doing this I feel enormous  happiness  and satisfaction...and don't  worry am always there with you...!!  "  he said cupping her cheeks and then kissed her forehead and said..." OK.. Now let's  go...! " and he stood up but Ananaya  still loss in his kiss.. and in his love half Confession  which she definitely  knows he change it... She saw in his eyes and actions that how much he love her... and her thoughts  broke up by door bell sound...as a worker of aakash's office bring the tickets for them...