Twenty Two: Maybe I'll get drunk again..

Hi guys! I am SO sorry for not publishing, I had to delete my Wattpad app cause of storage issues on my iPad, which was what I was using to write. You will love this chapter! I will have Alexa explained, and drunk fluff! Yay, enjoy! Oh, and FIVE VOTES FOR THE NEXT CHAPTER!! Bye!
P.S I will be giving you a Christmas bonus chapter soon, don't know when it will be up though. If I don't have time for a Christmas one, I will do a New Years chapter. Bye :)

=======================================================================

Third Person (Finally have the guts to do it!) P.O.V.

"So, let me get this straight. You are a Time Lady, or, whatever, born on Gallifrey. And they all have one soul mate each. And usually you find them when you graduate from The Academy, which is your version of university, or college.", Amy frowns, trying to understand the information just given to her.
"Bu' because T'e Docta's Mum and your Mum were bes' friends, you guys found eachot'er w'en you's were toddlers, which is really rare," Jess adds, "And you both stole TARDIS' and ran away on adven'ures when ya were sweethearts.", she giggles.

They crack up laughing as Alexa tells them a story of one of their old adventures together, and their lovey-dovey attitude to eachother that day. Suddenly Alexa faces turns serious, despite her current state of intoxication.
"But then the TIME WAR broke out, and we had ta fiiiiigghhhttt to THE DEATH with DALEKS! And he left to go burn Gallifrey. And thaaaaatts it!"she slurs, spreading her arms out in a star shape,"NO MORE CAUSE GALLIFREY FALLS!!"

"Sshh! Alexa! Keep your voice down!", Amy screeches, pulling her Time Lady friend down to the table.
She giggles as she admitts,"And then I wind up HERE!", she shouts,"With all you apes and a TINY FLAT!", she go's to take a swig of her wine as Jess grabs her wrist, stopping her mid-air.

"Nah-ah. You ain't gonna be drinkin' any more t'nigh', Alexa. Time Lords may 'ave 'wo 'earts and big brains, not ta mention egos, but 'ey sure as 'eck can't drink more 'an 'our glasses.", she says.
Alexa frowns at Jess, before proceding to go to the toilet. Amy leans over to Jess, worried.
"Where are my boys? Honestly!", she exclaims, standing up from the table to pay. Jess follows behind.
"I know? 'ey said 'ey would be 'ere 'alf an 'our ago!", she laughs, tipsy from her drinks, "Bu' i' IS a time machine. 'ey could spend a week doin' w'at 'ey wan', and 'en come 'here. So t'e time differential may be's affected."
Amy turns around on the spot. "Look at you! Talking all fancy when you're drunk!", she snickered.

"Oi! I'll 'ave ya know, I ain't drunk, just a tickle tipsy!"

"Whatever."

Suddenly a familiar wheezing noise interrupted their conversation, and both girls looked at eachother before scrambling over to the big blue police box nearby.
"Oi! Roman and bowtie! Get out here! We've been waiting for you!" Amy shouted, banging on the wooden doors. Suddenly, Rory and The Doctor crashed out of the TARDIS, covered in smoke, and was that ash?

"Sorry girls to crash the party, but the TARDIS needs fixing, so we are stuck here for the night until she repairs herself. Won't let the Doctor near it for some unknown reason, so we'll just have to stay here tonight.", Rory coughs, as he pulls The Doctor out of the smoking machine.
"Rory!", Amy yells, as she tackles the Roman into a hug. The two embrace after their, apparently too long seperation, while Jess whispers to The Doc.
"Go find her."

He nods, straightening his bowtie before walking into the resturant, eager to find the last Time Lady.
==================================================================================
The Doctors P.O.V.

When I find her, she's cowering behind a stall, throwing up. As I carry her out she giggles at her own inside joke. I sigh and keep walking back to the TARDIS, eager to keep her out of the public. She snuggles into me and I blush. Wait, have I really become this smitten? She's just a girl! I think, But she's Alexa, the last Time Lady. The mystery you can't solve. A voice in my head argues. And it's right.

Slowly, I have realised that I have fallen in love with her, her bright smile and her sweet laugh. Her love of life and care for others. Her social quirks and her tears. Slowly but surely, I finally kissed her. And boy, that was great. But she didn't want that, and now I feel so angry with myself for doing it. I slowly walk down the pavement, and find Rory at the TARDIS.

"The girls have gone inside. I'm heading in too. Tell me if you need anything, and make sure to give her plenty of water. It'll help with the alcohol. Night Doctor.", Rory yawned before heading inside.

"Doctor.", Alexa giggles,"Why are you called Doctor? Why not be called Jo-"

"That's enough Alexa, we have to get you to bed.", I huff.

"Noooo", she whines," I don't want to go to bed!" she struggles against me but almost falls over in the process. I grab onto her tightly before answering.

"Well you have to.", I sigh. Gallifrey help me. I'm stuck with a drunk Time Lady. Where's the manual for that?

She frowns before smiling and swaying in my arms, almost knocking me over."Doctor. Dictor. I get it. You're called DOCTOR because it sounds like dic-"

I cover her hand and blush before she says anything more. She snickers and decides to bite me. "Ow! What was that for you Dalek!"

Suddenly her face turns ashen, and she tears up. I cradle her in my arms as she spontaneoulsy sobs.

"Shh, it's alright, it's okay. I've got you. I am so sorry, Alexa.", I whisper. She hiccups as her head bobs up and down in forgiveness."Let's get you to bed, hey? And you have some water for your hiccups."

I crack a grin and she smiles back, swaying involuntarily. She blinks at me before collapsing. I sigh for what seems like the millionth time this evening before heading inside the TARDIS. Gods and galaxies, help me.
==================================================================================
After placing her in her bed, and grabbing a packet of Jammie Dodgers and water from the kitchen, I walk back to her room. And find her sitting upright with a faint smile on her face.

"Hey! What are you doing not alseep? Here, have this,", I say, gesturing to the Dodgers and water,"It'll help you."

She nods her thanks and gulps down the water, leaving a bit to help swallow a biscuit. She smiles again, obviously more sober, but still very tispsy. When she yawns I go to leave, but Alexa grabs my wrist.

"Please stay.", she begs, her eyes pleading. I sigh, not a bad sigh, but an exhausted one, and climb in beside her.

She smiles and curls up against me, her small hands placed on my chest. I drape my arms over her, before realising to take my bowtie and braces off. Slowly, I untangle our limbs and take off my clothing items, before continuing our previous position. She grins with her eyes closed just as she falls asleep. I chuckle at her. Drunk Alexa is cute. Very cute.

"You know, I never told you, because you didn't remember, and I thought it would hurt too much that you wouldn't feel the same anymore, but you're my soul mate.", Alexa breathes. I feel her heartbeat slow and her breathing become shallow, and I know that she is safe and asleep.

It takes a while to sink in, but once it does, I realise how perfectly cliché it is. The last of the Time Lords, two lonely people, who were destined to be together. It explains so much of her secrecy towards me. To think I was angry at her for doing that! I chuckle and drift off slowly. The one thought that fills my head stays with me the rest of the night.

We were always meant to be, and now I have fallen in love with her even more.
============================================================
Hi guys! I hope you liked my adorable fluff! I really am sorry for not posting in a while. I promise you a Christmas or New Years chapter as a sorry gift. See you soon! :)