Nineteen: "Who are you to me?"

Hi guys! I really liked that one! It had a good mix of everything! And WHO WAS THAT LADY??!! Read on and find out. I think I might do some.....KISSING for you in this chapter, yay! Ok, bye guys.
P.s I finished season seven! Noooooooooooo! Although I haven't seen the christams special yet, because, as much as I like Peter Capaldi, and Ive seen most of season eight, I can't say goodbye to Matt Smith, I just can't. I know that you all feel the same.
==================================================================================
Alexas P.O.V
I wake up with a start, sweating and my hearts pounding. I take in my surroundings. My room, okay, I wasn't expecting that. Who carried me here? Probably The Doctor. I grinned remembering a certain memory.
==================================================================================
"Owowowowow!"
"Well thats what happens when you kick her, she kicks you back!"
"She, John, she?"
"Well, TARDIS' are she'. I think. This ones alot like you, so, I'd say, it's a she."
"Honestly! You've got yourself a soul mate, right here! And yet you still think a machine that can fly anywhere in time and space is better?!"
"Yes."
"Ouch, that hurt."
"Hah, you are so dramatic."
"No, that actually hurt you idiot."
"Sorry, Alexa. But I'm your idiot, aren't I?"
"Yes, John, you are. But do you really have to carry me?"
"Yes, you should be carried everywhere! If I could carry you, that is."
"Oi! Watch it Johnnie!"
"Make me."
==================================================================================
As I am pushed back to reality, a voice coughs behind me. I spin around, to find The Doctor standing with his back to me.
"What?", I say, getting out of bed.
Even when he's not facing me, you can tell he's stammering.
"Well, uh, um, you might, not possibly have any clothes on.", he squeaks.
I look down, only to see me in my underwear. I let out a shriek as I dive under my doona covers again.
"So-sorry! I didn't mean to scare you like that! Amy changed you. There's clothes in your wardrobe." He says quickly, before striding over to the door and closing it. "After your dressed, we need to talk.", he yells through the wall.
Once I've made sure he's out of the room, I jump over to the closet and pull out some black leather leggings, a gray garfield shirt and a red beanie and socks. Nice. I pull my hair into a messy pony tail before placing my hipster glasses on. After everything that had happened, I not looking to go anywhere. I walk over to the mirror, waiting to see a new face. I was not prepared to find the same one staring back at me. How did that happen? Maybe it had something to do with that woman..... I'll think about it later.
"You can come in now.", I yelled at the door. It swiftly opened, revealing a somewhat flustered Doctor. I tried to hide my grin. "You wanted to talk I presume?"
His face turns serious. "Yes, actually. We need to talk about three things. One- You used up your regeneration energy for me, you should not have done that. Two- You stayed the same after your regeneration. How does that happen? And three-", he said, taking a deep breath before continuing," You know my real name, Alexa. There is only one reason why someone would know my REAL name."
"Of course I know it, I mean, we were best friends on Gallifrey. Why wouldn't I?", I lie, trying to stay calm. There would be too many problems if he knew the truth. I say that alot don't I?
"No, Alexa, you and I both know that we only knew our academy names. Right? But then, how did we know eachothers real names before we started at the academy?", he frowns, his face wrinkling with confusion.
I try to change the subject." Well, Doc, looks like you'll have to figure that one out on ya own. And as for the regeneration energy, I just learnt to control who I become, and I chose myself", I lie, whispering into his ear, " And as for the regeneration energy I gave to you, I did that because you are the last Time Lord left. And I will never let you die. I'm only on my ninth regeneration, even though I'm the same age as you, so don't even try to argue with me. We both know that what I did was right."
And without another word, I silently leave to say hi to Amy and Rory.
"Alexa?", he calls.
I turn around and pop my head through the door. "Yep? What?"
"Two more questions, just two.", he pleads.
"Fine.", I sigh, plonking down onto the bed.
"Who are you to me? Alexa? Who are you to ME?", he breathes, his eyes filled with desperation.
"Oh, John, My lovely John, if only I could. Patience is a virtue you must learn. But, you are the only mystery worth solving, the only person I would wait for. The only man I would die for, or forget for. The only person I would protect and keep safe for the rest of my life.", I softly smile, tearing up. How I've missed being able to tell him that.
He looks me dead in the eyes, his tearing up as well. "Oh Alexa.", he smiles.
Oh. Look at that. I am finding myself looking at his lips again. And tilting my head up to meet his. And it looks like he's doing the same. Wait, what? Why on Gallifrey is he doing that? His eyes droop to half mast and as he leans in closer and closer to me, my breath hitches in my throat. Omigodomigodomigod. Our lips meet, drawn to one another like magnets. After I recover over the original shock, I move my lips to match his. We work in an almost synchronised like a pattern.
Suddenly I realise I can't do this. I can't. He can't know the truth. That we're soul mates. That thats how he and I knew eachothers real names when we were infants. We were one of the few who found their soul mates before Academy graduation. Our mothers knew eachother, thats how we met. He doesn't even love me anymore, doesn't he? I pull away, flustered. His eyes are wide with confusion, his lips parted with shock. God, he looks so cute.
"I'm-I'm sorry. Did, did I do something wrong?", he whispers, making me shiver.
"No, that-that was great. I just can't do this. You don't understand, but I can't. Doctor, thank you, but, I'm sorry, I really am, I can't. Not tonight. Or possibly ever.", I smile sadly, standing up and walking away.
"Wait, I-I'm sorry, I don't know what came over me. Can we pretend it never happened?", he pleads.
I turn around, somewhat hurt from his words. But then again, he doesn't know what he means to me. I am probably sending mixed messages.
"Doctor, you and I both know that we can't just forget this, but, for your sake in front of the Ponds, I'll pretend nothing happened. But you wouldn't be able to forget that if you tried, Doctor. Time Lords have extremely good memories, remember?", I sneer coldly, before turning on my heel. In my heart I know I was harsh, but I can't go back and say sorry.
I walk away to the console, where Amy and Rory are sitting on a couch, and, much to my distaste, kissing. I clear my throat and they both jump a mile. I laugh at their faces.
"Are you finished?", I laugh, walking over to the controls and beginning to fly the TARDIS to my home. I felt like some relaxation. Hey, maybe I could bring Amy? She could meet Jess, and we could have some girl time! The Doctor comes out from my room and sits rather ungracefully on a chair, looking rather unhappy. Humph.
"Hey, whats wrong?", Amy asked, looking rather concerned. Before Doctor could reply, I butted in.
"Nothing, Amy, absoloutely nothing.", I reply flatly. I see The Doctor narrow his eyes, but I brush it off. He was the one that wants to pretend nothing happened, then fine, I'll pretend.
"Okkaayy?", Rory says, wary of The Doctor and my's situation.
"Hey Amy, I was wondering, maybe you would like to come to my apartment with me, and you could meet my best friend, Jess. I need some girl time at the moment.", I ask sheepishly.
She grins crazily. "Sure! Absoloutely! I would love to come! I need to get away from these two every once in a while.", she giggles, whispering the last part.
"Oi! I heard that!", Rory jokes.
We grin, leaving to grab some clothes and then walking out the TARDIS doors. I look behind me to see The Doctor frowning. Oh well, sometimes even I need me time with my girls.
"Try and have fun without us, boys!", I yell behind me.
This was going to be so much fun.
============================================================
Hi! I hope you dont hate me, I just think that they need to get over a few obstacles and he needs to find out shes his soul mate before they start the whole, "Kissing" thing! Which, by the way, what do ya think of that?! Comment on it!
Bye!
Addictedtobooks123