Four: Flashbacks and T.A.R.D.I.S keys

Hello. Me again. First of all, I hope you are ok with Amy and Rory being Doctor's companions. Secondly, I know they are really short chapters, but I will be making many more chapters. And thirdly, how do you get pictures up in books, This is my first story so I don't know how to do it. Can you help? Please and thank you. And in case I don't see you, good morning, good evening and good afternoon. Bye :)
P.S Lets pretend the doctor's name is John Smith eh? A common name for a uncommon man ;).
Alexa's P.O.V.
"Who are you, and why the heck did you punch The Doctor!?", the girl screamed at me.
I mean, yeah, I guess I deserve to be yelled at, but I don't need to be screamed at! I guess she is close to him. I trudged past them and towards the T.A.R.D.I.S.
"Wait. Wait. Wait. Who are you and why did you punch The Doctor? And why does she have a key to the T.A.R.D.I.S?", he inquired, more towards the girl than me.
"My name is Alexa Carson. You know my name, now what's your's?", I asked rather impatiently.
"I am Amy Pond.", the scottish girl said, "And this is my husband, Rory Williams.", she gestured to the scrawny young man with the big nose, next to her.
"Now, why do you have a key to the T.A.R.D.I.S?", Amy cautiously questioned.
"Yeah, because, call me stupid, but only people The Doctor trusts get a key. And I'm pretty sure he won't trust you after you just punched him!", Rory's voice rising every word, until he started yelling.
"I have one, and that proves that he trusted me. He may hate me after what I did, but he will always trust me, even if he doesn't know why....", I said, trailing off. Another flashback came.
<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<
"John! John! Come lookie John!"
"What is it Lex?"
"You know I hate that nickname."
"Why do you think I call you it, bestie?"
"Come on, I found a way to see the big T.A.R.D.I.Ses!"
"You didn't! We can't! we're only six Lexie!"
"Oh and that's never stopped you before now?"
"No but-"
"So let's go donkus!"
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
"Alexa? Alexa? WAKE UP!"
"Huh? What!?", I asked.
"You drifted off into space, that's what!", Rory cried, "Now, we have a few questions for you!"
"Alright. Come in. Bring him with you, if you must.", I replied coldly, looking at his body as he started to move.
This was going to be fun. Note the sarcasm.