Six: Headaches

Hi! I am so sorry that there were no fkashbacks there, I got caught up in the moment of her driving him crazy. Hehe :] And incase you don't understand the Alexa? Alexa who? comment, It's just what tons of people ask him during the shows, Doctor? Doctor who? thus the name for the show, so she thought it was hilarious to be asked that. There will be flashbacks about The Doctor and Alexa, but they will be cryptic, because, as much as most of you people hate cryptic and cliffhangers, it makes you read my book more. Hehe soz. soooooo, enjoy
Doctor:Who. Is. she!
Me:You will just have to find out.
Doctor: Nooooooooo!
me:Haha. ;)
Ps should I do Amy and Rory's P.O.V every now and then?
==================================================================================
Alexa's P.O.V
I open the door to my apartment. I know what you're thinking. She shouldn't have an apartment if she goes around saving the world. Well I hate to break it to ya, but even Time Ladies need a place for beauty sleep. And showers. Showers rock. I tiptoe up the stairs, making sure my best friend, Jess, isn't home. She knows all about me being an alien and saving the world, but she's cool with it. Thankfully. Last time I told someone I wasn't human, they tried to burn me at the stake. Tch tch tch. Stuart times. Good, she wasn't home. My cat, Galaxy, comes jumping towards me and rubs my legs. I let out a sigh. You just want food don't you. I give him some tuna, and he meows his thanks.
"Yeah, yeah.", I grumble. He is so much like this galaxy though. So distant, until he needs to be saved or helped. Mostly by me.
I leave the kitchen to go up to my room. When I get there, I take a shower. Surprisingly, a girl can get dirty after tackling a man on a cobblestone street, and then jumping around a time machine. Note the sarcasm. I slip into the water, my head killing me. I had so many questions, and only two of them had been answered.
1- I am no longer the last of my species. Even if it means the other person doesn't know me and possibly hates me.
2-He is alive. Even if it means the latter of question one, he is alive.
I don't know if that makes me more happy, or sad.
==================================================================================
"John, Johnie! Where are you!"
"Boo!"
"Aaaaahhhh! Don't scare me like that!"
"Sorry, but I can't help it when your such an easy target."
"Mrs. Smiiiiiiith, Johns scaring me agaaaiin."
"John, stop scaring Alexa please."
"Yes, Mother. Dobber."
"Hey, I am a twelve year old girl. Dobbing what we do best."
"And I'm a twelve year old boy. Tackling what we do best."
"Hit me with your best shot, why don't ya!?"
Tumbling down the hill they went, until the sun began to set upon them. They realised the situation they were in, and quickly looked away to hid their blushes. John was on top of Alexa, extremely close to her face in fact. And both found it embarrassing.
"Uh, you should probably get off me now."
"Hmm? Oh, yes, right, of course. Probably be best."
Alexa giggled as he climbed off of her.
"Come on it's getting late. We don't want our mums freaking out like last time."
"Yeah. Let's go."
==================================================================================
I snapped back to reality. How I miss those days, when we were best friends. On Gallifrey. Together. Wait, no! Stop it! Alexa, you know better than this! He can't know you, let alone remember you. He was the one to burn your home. Your family. Everything you ever loved.
"But think of how he had to kill his family tooooo?", a voice slithered into my head, "Think of how he thought you were dying, just like the rest of them."
"No!", I screamed, "I will not fall for that again. I hate him, and if he remembered me, it will just cause more pain."
I curled up into a fetal position and silently sobbed.
So many questions. So many times. So many memories. So many lives.
I have a headache now.
==================================================================================
Doctors P.O.V
"Who was she?"
I spin around from fixing the T.A.R.D.I.S.
"What?"
"Who was she Doctor? Don't lie to me please.", Amy said walking towards me.
I sigh, and continue to tinker.
"To be frank, Amy, even though I am not Frank, I have no clue on who she is. But I want to know. I really do.", I said not turning around.
"Then why don't you? Find out who she is, I mean?", Amy replied, approaching me as if I might explode. To be fair, that was a good choice to do. I was thinking too quickly.
"Because, what if I'm not suppose to? What if this is fixed time and I have to deal with this? Or what if she is not meant to know me, but she does. That could change my timestream. And what, what if, she's like River, meant to kill me, or something. I don't know!", I lash out kicking the T.A.R.D.I.S so hard it leaves a dent.
She cries out. "Sorry dear, I really am. I'll fix it later, promise.", I whisper.
"Doctor, sit down and let me talk to you." Amy speaks, softly.
"What? I don't need to be talked to. I am a Time Lord!"
"I don't care who you are, you are going to sit!", she says sternly, before plonking me down on a chair. T.A.R.D.I.S must have helped with that. Thanks dear, I mock. She beeps in annoyance. Humph!
"Doctor, you have been thinking about this too much! So I am going to think about it for you. And you are going to sit and listen. I think that if this girl, Alexa, is driving you mad, then you need to confront her. And if she is anything like River, then I know you can handle her. Also, time can be rewritten. Fixed time has loopholes, just like everything else. So you need to go to her, and figure out who, and what, she is.", Amy finishes, looking rather pleased with herself.
I sigh. She's right, just like she always is. Something comes over me, and I am filled with courage.
"You're right Amy Pond! You're absoloutely, marvelously, wonderfully right!", I jump and kiss her on the forehead, before going off to set coordinates.
I still have a massive headache though. Gotta fix that.
==================================================================================
Alexa's P.O.V.
I stepped out of the shower, my long, red velvet hair, flowing down my back. I quickly dried myself off and walked into my bedroom. Well, that was de ja vu. I decided on wearing some dark blue converses, Some denim skinny's, A black tank top, and a trench coat, for cool effect, of course. I was missing something. I pulled my into a french plait at the side and added my tortishell glasses. Now I'm cool. I suddenly heard that oh so familiar sound coming from outside my house. My insides turned cold. I quickly ran outside, to see the T.A.R.D.I.S materalised in my garden. The Doctor stepped out.
"Right, you're coming with me. I have questions and I want you to answer them.", he said sternly.
"I'm not going with you.", I shake my head vigorously, "I won't. I got rid of you, and now you're coming back. I can't go with you. You need to know that."
His face scrunches up with confusion. It's quite cute actually. No, wait! I didn't say that!
"Well then, I will have to do this.", he replied, before pointing the sonic at me.
High pitched sonic waves radiated towards me like a tsunami. It was so painful. I tried to move, but I was paralyzed with pain. I am going to have such a headache.
And then the world fell from under me.