Thirteen: A night to remember

Hello yellow! Sooooo. They will be going on an adventure in this chapter. And I may not be writing alot cause I got assignments and tests and pointless stuff. (None of it has changed my look on the universe like Doctor Who, just saying.)
Sooooo, Enjoy!
Doctor: I am so glad Alexa and I are friends now.
Alexa: Me too. (Fake smiles before calmly walking away to sob.)
Me: You IDIOT!
Doctor:What, what I do?
Me and Alexa:Nothing!
Doctor:Humph!
==================================================================================
Alexa's P.O.V.
Eeeuuurrrggghhh. Today The Doctor is taking us somewhere and I have NOTHING TO WEAR! I stomp up to him before screaming in his ear,
"Doctor, you are taking us somewhere and I have nothing to wear. Help please!", I scream.
He jumps ten feet in the air.
"Um, er, there should be a massive closet in here. Take two lefts, then a right, right again, and then a zigzag before walking past the library. Or swimming pool. The T.A.R.D.I.S will help you.", he mumbled, rubbing his ear.
"Thanks.", I say,"Also, where are we going?"
"To Barcelona the planet, of course!", he laughs, running around the console like a child.
I freeze at this. Barcelona. It brings back so many memories. I shake my thoughts before heading to the closet.
Later on I find the most amazing thing in the world. The Doctors closet. Yes, I know what you are thinking, she isn't girly and giggly and like that. Well, I am a girl. We do have moments. And The Doctor is taking us to Barcelona. last time I went there was when we had one of our dates..... Anyways! I skip down the corridors, trying to figure out what to wear.
============================================================
Doctors P.O.V.
I flitter around the TA.R.D.I.S, pressing controls and buttons. I still don't understand what that dream meant. What was it meant to mean? Like, I know Alexa and we probably knew eachother or something, but I still am so confused! I shake my thoughts away and go take a shower.
I come out and get changed. I decided on what I wore to the Ponds wedding. There. I quickly scurry back to the control room. I had chosen to take the Ponds and Alexa to Barcelona at the most expensive resturant. This was going to be a great evening!
============================================================
Alexas P.O.V.
After what feels like forever, I finally choose something. Knowing The Doctor, it wouldn't be a big, crazy adventure today after everything that has happened. Probably a nice café or resturant. I pick up my clothes and slip them on.
~~~~~~~~~~~~
I have chosen:
A T.A.R.D.I.S blue dress that came just above the knees with long puffy sleeves and a black bow at the front.
A pair of balck stilhettos with gold patterns on them.
A star shaped ring and my gold T.A.R.D.I.S key on a chain around my neck.
~~~~~~~~~~~~
I swept my hair up into an elegant messy bun and added some makeup. There. Perfect. I was finishing off on my makeup when I heard a small knock on my bedroom door. (The Doctor had added one for me.)
Amy came in, looking amazing, as usual. Her hair was up in a side ponytail, and she had a pastel pink floaty dress on. She also finished the look with some nude coloured heels and a small silver necklace. We stared at eachother in awe.
"Wow, you look great Amy!", I exclaimed.
"Yeah, so do you. The Doctors going to be falling head over T.A.R.D.I.S. with you.", she replied.
"Wait wait wait. The Doctor and I are not...We aren't.....There is nothing....", I tried to say.
"Oh please. I and I alone, have seen the way you look at him. You two were something once. Let me guess, he doesn't remember you?", she said.
"How did you know?!", I cry.
"I guess its a girl thing. Boys can be such idiots sometimes.", Amy shrugs.
We laugh and go to help eachother with our makeup.
"This isn't the real reason your here, is it?", I ask.
Amy sighs as she puts down the makeup.
"Alexa, you are an amazing, awesome person. But we, I, don't know basically anything about you. I want to be your friend, but I can't do that unless you tell me who you are, where your from.", she calmy says.
"You already know where I'm from, and who I am.", I reply stubbornly.
"Alexa. Your backstory. With The Doctor.", Amy warns.
I sigh.
"Back on Gallifrey, The Doctor and I were best childhood friends. We gew up and fought in the war together. We fell in love with eachother. I was the one who gave him the name, Doctor, because he could always make me feel better. Always helping.",I sobbed. I was crying.
"He and I travelled the universe. And then the war came. We fought....And then he killed them. He burned Gallifrey. Everything I loved. I hated him. I woke up on Earth and decided to live quietly for the rest of my regenerations. I cried every night knowing he was out there, still alive. But I forgave him when we met again. He doesn't remember us, but I am just happy for now that we are friends.", I finished, breathless.
Amy sat for a few minutes before speaking.
"Well, whatever happens happens. The Doctor once said to me two things that I cherish. He said that everything happens for a reason, and sometimes it never makes sense. But it always happens for a reason. The next one was when I lost Rory, and he didn't exist. The Doctor said that when something is forgotten, no matter for how long, it can always come back, always be remembered. So try, try for the rest of your life. And never stop. Because he needs you.", Amy said.
"Thank you. Really, thank you.", I replied.
"Hey, no crying, remember we still need to finish that makeup.", she giggled.
============================================================
Doctors P.O.V.
I stood under the console, trying to fix that darn chameleon circuit. After a few sparks and beeps, I gave up. Mean T.A.R.D.I.S. She giggled. Don't see whats so funny. I heard Rory walk over, and went up.
"Rory, hi! Don't you look smashing!", I said.
He was wearing skinny jeans with a white shirt, black tie and waistcoat.
"Thanks Doctor. You too. But where are the girls?", he asked.
"Getting ready I suppose.", Rory shrugs.
Suddenly Amy comes down, and boy, she looks beautiful. She smiles at me and giggles when she sees Rory's face. I laugh. He looks absolutely gobsmacked.
"But, wheres Alexa?", I ask Amy.
"Oh, she's coming.", Amy smiles.
Suddenly, walking down the steps, comes Alexa. She looks amazing. Just amazing. She looks like she is wearing the T.A.R.D.I.S. And I can no longer form words. She giggles at me and walks to me. Oh please no, I am already too embarrassed. She comes up to me and gently strokes my cheek.
"Whats, wrong? Cat got your tongue?", she teases.
"I...You.....Oh shut up!", I whine.
She laughs and links my arm with hers.
"Come on space boy, show me this world you've got us.", she smiles.
"Oh, I will.", I grin.
This was going to be a night to remember.
============================================================
Alexas P.O.V.
This was going to be a night to remember.