Two: Breakfast with Daleks

The Doctor
"Come along Ponds! We have some work to do. There are some Daleks over in Germany, or was it Russia? I can't remember. Wake up!" I exclaim cheerfully, as I walk into their bedroom.
They wake up slowly, taking in what's happening, before Amy groans and replies.
"Doctor, It's 8:37 in the morning!" She mumbles, her Scottish accent making her sound even more angry.
"We were still sleeping, thank you!" Rory adds.
I sigh, "Oh stop complaining! Look, if you really wanted to, you could go back in time and sleep once this is over. It is a time machine after all." I whined, "How about I make it up to you by us having breakfast over there? What do you say, Pond?"
"It's better than nothing." They reply.
~
While they were getting dressed, I set the T.A.R.D.I.S. to it's coordinates.

Honestly, I thought, why do they need to sleep so much?

I had been dragging them all over the place, though. I had showed them Shangri La, Belma's moon, Dustrin, and The last known place in the universe where there were monkeys by the year 53 million.
All in the same day. I know, I went overboard.

I'm just feeling lonely again. I want another Time Lord around me. Someone like me, who I could talk to about time and space. I mean, I love Amy and Rory, but humans could be so...primitive and judgemental of unearthly things! I was quickly snapped from my train of thought, however, when Amy came down the stairs to the console.
"Doctor, Earth to Doctor. Are you in there?" Amy asks, smiling at me.
"Hmm? What, yes of course, just thinking.." I trail off.
"Well, think another time, because we're here, and I'm hungry." Amy frowns, going to press a green knob on the side of the T.A.R.D.I.S . I smack her hand before she can.
"You did promise us breakfast." Rory shrugs.
I turn to him, nodding "Yes of course I did. Come along Ponds, They make great sausages in Germany. Or so I am told." I flipped the lever to take us to Germany, and we began our bumpy ride.
"Run!" I scream as a Dalek shoots at us.
Long story short, breakfast ended rather quickly when the Daleks found us.
"You think!" Amy and Rory cry.