Five: Alexa? Alexa Who?

Hõla! No I am not Spanish, it just sounds cool. This chapter will hopefully be longer and with some flashbacks and more P.O.V. Adios!
Doctors P.O.V.
I woke up, my head killing me. I tried to grasp my surroundings. We were in my T.A.R.D.I.S. Stars and galaxies! How did we get here? Neither amy or Rory have a key. This was what made me worried. I staggered over to my Ponds and a girl who I recongized as the one who punched me. And tackled me. And straddled me. Not to be a bother, but she's kinda sending mixed messages! I cleared my throat to declare my pressence. Rory and Amy spun around, Rory looking defeated and Amy looking.... ferocious. But the girl didn't turn. How rude. Amy nudged her, and still she didn't budge.
"Turn. Around. Now.", Amy said sternly.
"No. I don't need to throw myself at his feet and call him the Oncoming Storm, the Saviour of Worlds. He may have gotten a massive ego while I was gone, but I am unfortunately back and I will not kiss up to him!", The girl said stubbornly.
"Well. I never said anything about kissing, but OK.", I said, smirking.
She turned around smirking too, but the smile did not reach her eyes. Even though I wanted to question her, scold her and scan her, I wanted to drool over her. I mean she was really pretty. Beautiful even. Probably uses it to get her advantage in everything. I took in her apperance. Her face was a heart shaped one, with red curls framing her delicate, white porcelain skin and strawberry red lips. Her eyes were what startled me most though. They were blue. T.A.R.D.I.S blue. And I think that that was what scared me most in that moment.
000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000
Alexa's P.O.V.
He kept staring at me. It was a bit unerving honestly. Maybe he was remembering me. Nah. I think I would be dead by the time that happened. I push my thoughts away and walked towards the controls.
"Woah! Woah! What do you think your doing!", he exclaimed placing himself in front of me. I shove him away pressing random buttons and typing in information.
"What does it look like? Flying the T.A.R.D.I.S. You are still the same thick bloke aren't ya?", I remark, grinning as I see his face scrunch into a frown.
Suddenly he shouts, "Wait!"
"What!", I yell. He turns around shocked.
"No need to shout. Only I do that. And shut up, shut up, shut up! I think I've figured it out!", he claps madly, running about the console like I used to know.
Good old times. No wait, no! He has forgotten me! I don't want him to remember me! Do I? Yes I do!
I push my thoughts away again, and continue to fly his T.A.R.D.I.S. This is why I need to get back home. And then think about the Daleks and why they slaughtered everyone in that villige and then suddenly leave. Just thinking of a Dalek makes my blood boil. I am taken out of my mind as two large hands grab my wrists stopping me from landing this thing. She beeps out her response to my conversation with myself. Sorry, I say.
"I think I know who are!", a excited voice cries out, making me jump.
"Excuse me?", I choke.
"You. You're like River Song aren't you. Your from my future! Thats why you have a vortex manipulator and you act like you know me!", he shouted in my face.
I winced. He was going to burst with excitement. I honestly didn't want to tell him no. But it was so amusing. I accidently let out a snort. He frowned at me.
"Whats so funny?", he asked.
"Sorry, but I'm not from your future. If anything, I'm from your past."
============================================================
Doctors P.O.V.
I stared at her in shock. Who was this girl!? First she attacks me, and punches me. Then I wake up and she not only has a key to MY T.A.R.D.I.S, but she knows how to fly the old girl too. Just when I think I figured her out, she says the complete opposite!
Everybody turns around in shock, except The Girl, yes I am calling her The Girl now. She is smirking like there's no tomorrow. But there is a sadness in her eyes as if she has lost an old friend.
"Alexa.", she says bluntly.
"What?"
"That's my name. Alexa."
"Alexa? Alexa who?", I try.
She suddenly bursts out laughing. I feel like I am going to explode.
"I am sorry, I really am, It's just.... the irony of that!", she cries before laughing again.
"What do you mean?!", I spit, through gritted teeth.
Her face turns serious again after seeing my mood change.
"God, I thought, maybe, just maybe, you would have less of a short temper than your last regeneration. But nooooooo. You had to be even more of a butt than ever.", she pouts, before landing the T.A.R.D.I.S.
That. Is. It.
"Who are you Alexa!?", I say desperate now.
"Exactly that. Alexa Carson. The rest is just a long story that you don't know half of. And, to be honest, neither do I.", She says simply, before kissing my cheek and walking out the T.A.R.D.I.S, down a London street.
Amy and Rory, who had stood there stunned the whole time, quietly left, leaving me alone with my thoughts.