Seven: Sweet talking T.A.R.D.I.Ses

Yay! That was the longest chapter I've ever done! I'm so proud! I hope you are happy with the flashbacks and I know Doctor sort of kidnapped her, but hey! Things will get better... soon, so enjoy. Pls comment like suscribe whatever you do and can we get five likes please? Thanks.
Doctors P.O.V
"You didn't have to knock her out Doctor!", Amy shrieked, as she came out of the T.A.R.D.I.S, "There were..other ways!"
"No there wasn't, and I have to do this.", I replied.
"I am never giving you a pep talk again if this is what happens.", Amy grumbled.
I sighed as I lifted her into my arms, carrying her bridal style. I placed her down in a bedroom in the T.A.R.D.I.S and soniced the door, so she couldn't get out. Yes, I was being a little creepy with it, but she was very fast and sneaky, trust me, I would know, being the one who got attacked by her. I left to go eat some fish fingers and custard in the kitchen.
==================================================================================
Alexa's P.O.V.
I woke up to a different bedroom. Great. Just what I needed. A new day in my week called, Your Old Best Friend Who Doesn't Remember You Decides To Kidnap You Day. Yes, I am being over dramatic, but if you were in my situation, you would be too.
I looked around. The room was obviously a storage bedroom as it had random nick-nacks all over the shelfs. The bed was a large double, meaning that the room had little walking space. But the one thing that wasn't surprisingly boring was the roof. It had stars and galaxies all over, like I was seeing straight into space. Knowing The Doctor, I probably was seeing space.
I looked for a few more moments before going over too a mirror. Yep, still awesome, and in my clothes thankfully. What? people can do stuff while your unconsious. Trust me I know. Never take a cow to the palace of Alxastrewesty the fifth, thinking that they had never seen it before. Bad ending. And too many heads.
I went over too the door, only too find it locked. Great. Still wish I had my sonic. It and my T.A.R.D.I.S were lost in the Time War. The Doctor's T.A.R.D.I.S beeps in sympathy. Thanks. I begin a conversation with her, she's so lonely. Doctor being the daft idiot man he is, he never takes the time and emotion to develop a telepathy link with her. I learn so much from her. Can't wait to tease The Doctor with it. She giggles and opens the door, saying that it is good to have a conversation with him outside the locked room.
I beam my appreciation to her and run out. Maybe I could escape. I don't really want to talk to him, but he'll just come back. Sigh, I'll have to. Sometimes I wish there was a universal law stating that you could punch people whenever you wanted, but then, what's the point of my job?
I hate the universe.
==================================================================================
Amy's P.O.V
"You didn't have to knock her out Doctor!", I shrieked, as I came out of the T.A.R.D.I.S, "There were..other ways!"
He can't just knock people out. He's always been know to be able to talk to people. What's so different with her?
"No there wasn't, and I have to do this.", he replied.
"I am never giving you a pep talk again if this is what happens.", I grumbled, stomping back to the T.A.R.D.I.S.
I heard him sigh and pick up Alexa. She looked so pretty and peaceful. The Doctor looked so sad and defeated. I'd never seen him like this. She must be impossible for him to solve. Some people are like that. I was at first, but then The Doctor became my best friend. Maybe it will be like that for her. I don't think so though, she's just like him. Quirky, fun. A little kid. But then there were other sides of her. Dangerous, stubborn, fiery and oh so crazy and cryptic. I like her.
I go inside and chat with Rory as The Doctor takes her to a bedroom. He's being a little dark and creepy after kidnapping her, but I think it will pass. He just hasn't kidnapped anyone yet. Or has he? I will never know.
"So, did he get her?", Rory asks me.
"Nooooo, he's just carrying a cyberman that has a perception filter on it. What do you think Rory!?", I say, harsher than necessary.
"Sorry. It's just wierd. I feel like we're the bad guys. Taking her from her home. Knocking her out. Imprisoning her in a room. I don't like it.", I begin to sob.
"Hey. It's okay. I know that you've felt that way before, with the Weeping Angels and the Pandorica. No one likes being trapped. But she must have this happen often, right? In fact she'll probably sweet talk the T.A.R.D.I.S into opening the door!", he laughs.
He is the best person to help you cheer up. I love him. I kiss his cheek and check on The Doctor.
I see his room and knock on the door. It opens, but not because of him. I think the T.A.R.D.I.S is trying to tell me something. I clear my throat to announce I'm there. He doesn't look up. His head is in his hands, and he's on the edge of his bed. His clothes are still on, so he hasn't tried to sleep. Yes, I know he may not be my husband like Rory, but I know him. I think.
I now know what I have to do. Thanks T.A.R.D.I.S.