Twenty One: Forget the past...

Hello Jello! How are we? Dont mind me, just rambling. So, I promised a flashback for you, and also important information during the game of truth or dare in this chapter! This will be so much fun!
Question- What was that photo of 'Alexa' and 'The Doctor' supposed to mean?
Answer: I wont tell you yet. Cause I am evil! Sue me!
Look! I finally found out how to do bold!! Woohoo!
==================================================================================Alexas P.O.V.
Amy, Jess, and I started getting ready to go out for dinner. Jess had decided to take us to the resturant, Bella, the italian place up the road. We used to go there all the time before Jess started working late hours. I think back to all the times when she had helped me through my losses back on Gallifrey. She's always been there for me, I wish that I was around a bit more. That's what these few days are about, spending time with my girlfriends.
"Look out Alexa!", Amy cries. I duck, just as a red shoe flies past me, knocking over a book on a nearby shelve.
"Jess! What the heck are you doing back there?!", I shout towards the overly large walk in cupboard she begged me to get. More stuff flies past me, knocking into Amy. I sigh, stomping over to her.
"Are you alright? I'm so sorry about her, she doesn't get this worked up usually, but I been away for a few months now.", I nod in the direction of my dramatic friend. Amy laughs as she stands up.
"Are you kidding me? This is the most fun I have had in weeks. Not even one of Doctors adventures can compare to this!', she squeals. I roll my eyes and change the topic, eager to stay away from anything that will make them thirteen again.
"So, what exactly are you trying to find in there? One of my dresses from Gallifrey?", I question her. She spins around, grinning so hard it hurts me just by looking at it, "Why are you so happy?"
Her face faults for a second, wavering. "W'y am I so 'appy? Am I not allowed to be excited 'at my flatmate and best friend 'as come 'ome to spend some time with me after all 'ese months?! Do you even know 'ow long you were gone, Alexa? Do you?", she snaps, raising her voice with every word.
My insides sink. Of course I do, of course I know how long I was gone. I counted every day. I had meant to check in on her, but living with The Doctor, he makes you forget everything you left behind. The Doctor....
"Of course she does, Jess.", Amy scold softly. I smile my thanks at her. She understands.
Jess turns to me again, her harsh look fading. She looks at me to see if it's true. I nod, and she releases the breath she had been holding in.
"I had meant to call, to check in or something, but I was with The Doctor, he makes me forget everything thats back home. Everything here. I counted every day, waiting for the perfect time to ask if I could pop in and say hi, but we were so busy, what with me regenerating and saving Doctor...", I trail off, my voice cracking.
Amy rushes over to give me a hug. Slowly, Jess does the same. After a moment of understanding, we all break apart and laugh at our stupidity for getting so cross with one another. Out the corner of my eye, I see my friends share a look of secrecy. Whats going on?
"SO! W'en we going to get ready? It's already 'alf past six.", Jess smiles. We all jump at how late it is, screaming as we run into the cupboard.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
One hour later....
Amys P.O.V.
After an hour of preening, grooming and dressing, Alexa, Jess, and I were sitting in a cab, laughing at jokes. Alexa's dressed in a cream and black striped sweater, some burgundy jeans and black ankle boots. We practically had to force her into anything but converse! With her in natural waves and smoky eyeshadow, she looked the picture of perfection. Jess sat beside me, teasing Alexa for the umpteenth time this evening. Wearing a fitting bright blue strappy shirt and white pencil skirt, my new friend looked stunning, especially with her ginger hair and black stilhettos. Me, I was just in a white blouse, some black skinny's and white peeptoe shoes. To even out the black and white, I had grabbed a rainbow spotted scarf just before we left.
"You know, we look pretty awesome right now girls.", I laugh. They join in and even the cabbie starts to chuckle at our naivety.
"We so do. And Amy, stop saying you look rubbish, or we going to start agreeing with you.", Alexa blurts, Jess cackling.
I grin. This is what I have missed most about being on Earth. Having fun. Sure, we have fun when we're with The Doctor, but it's a different kind, one that's foreign, and exciting. A rush. But here, back at England, it's one where you just can't help but laugh, one where you are bubbly, knowing your going to rule the world tonight. And that is exactly what we intend on doing. If Jess and mines plan go's right, that is.
As we step out of the cab, Alexa runs into the resturant. Jess sighs and pulls out her wallet, "Looks like I'm paying. Again. For the milliont' time.", I laugh.
"She does that alot then, does she?", I ask, linking arms with her.
"Unfortunately. She is such a c'ild. Did ya know 'at at my last birt'day, we went out and she ordered 'e kids menu?!", She cries, waving her arms.
"She is so much like Doctor. Speaking of which, did you call him and tell him our plan. Not, the whole thing, just what we agreed?", I question.
"Yea', 'e and Rory s'ould be coming in about an 'our. Or two, he does 'ave a time machine, so it doesn't really ma'er, does it?", she frowns, shaking her head. We walk inside and take a seat with Alexa, who is lost in thought.
" 'ow ya doing?", Jess nudges her. She jumps up.
"Fine, just fine, thinking, you know.", she babbles.
"Yea', I 'tink I know t'inking.", Jess replies sarcastically, "Come on, 'et's eat."
==================================================================================
Alexa's P.O.V.
After we finished eating, we sat and talked for a while, just chatting. Jess told me about the things that happened while I was gone, and told Amy about when we first met. In return, Amy talked about the adventures she had gone on with The Doctor.
Suddenly she stands up with a loud sreech of her chair. I winced as it scrapes along the floor. "Alexa, I need to just go to the bathroom for a sec, I'll be back.", she quickly says, walking towards the toilets.
"Oh, okay, I'll come with.", I scrambled out of my seat.
"No! I, I mean, I just want Jess to come with me. If that's alright.", she adds hurriedly. Jess frowns, obviously confused.
"Me? Why-", she stops as Amy shoots her a meaningful look, "Oh, yea', I 'ave to go too, 'at's alrig' wit' you, ain't it?"
My forehead wrinkles as the two gingers look between themselves and me. Obviously they have something planned. I shake my head, gesturing for them to go. They grin and bolt down the small coridor. Hmm, I wonder what they're up to? Speaking of which, I wonder what Doctor's up to now. I shake my head, trying to get that nasty thought out of my brain. I will not think about him until I have to. He makes too many problems for me.
Still...
=================================================================================
I walk toward the light, the strange sight drawing me in, beckoning me to touch it. One thought runs through my head. Just one.
I am Alexa Carson, the Last Hope of the Time War. I can stop this, I just have to touch the light. Then my John can be safe. We can all be safe again. Away from these lasers and bombs, the Daleks and war. The destruction, it can still end. It whispers my name, calling me. The light sounds female, and, heavenly, almost. Like a piece of life and death. Beginning and end. And I want this war to end.
'Yes,', It whispers,' You want it to end. And I can help you. But I need YOU! Come to the light child, come to the light...'
"Yes.", I whisper. I don't know why I'm crying, it's like someone else is inside me, begging me to stop walking. Maybe it's just that I will no longer have a body. I don't know.
"Alexa! Alexa, please, please, just STOP! Can you hear me? Alexa, come back to me! Please!", someone screams.
I turn around. It's John. He's trying to stop me. I don't want to go, leave him, do I?
'Do not disobey me child! I am the universe, the creator of all! I can help you, but you must come to me!', the voice booms.
I turn around swiftly, my ears blocking out the sound of Johns screams. I slowly creep my way towards it, a fearful feeling dawning on me as soon as I touch it. I snap my head back to look at John, he is crying. And now I know this is wrong. I'm not suppose to do this.
"Run John, run!", I yell before trying to twist my way out of the things grasp, "No, NO! I don't want this!"
It cackles menacingly, 'Oh, child, you shall never see the light of day again! This body is mine!'
I whimper, pain washing over me as I feel it enter me. A few faint words are all I can hear. Johns words.
"I will stop you. Whatever it takes. I know what to do, and I will stop you.", he seethes.
'No, John, it's me!', I want to cry, but it is too late. I feel my body shake with her laughter before it all goes black.
============================================================
What was I supposed to make of that? I don't understand! I bang my fists on the table and a few people turn to look at me. I smile sheepishly before frowning again. What does it mean? I can't remember! Why, why can't I remember? I try my best not to cry, but a few tears break free, flowing down my cheeks. I quickly wipe them away with the back of my hand, careful not to smug anymore makeup.
Never let them see the damage...
============================================================
Doctors P.O.V.
Rory and I grabbed the bars on the console as the TARDIS spun through the time vortex. Any moment now, we would be landing outside the resturant Amy and Alexa were staying at. A girl named Jess had called and said to meet them there for a reason. Rory was really excited, but I was rather nervous. How do I talk to Alexa after this afternoon? She was really angry last time we talked. I didn't mean to upset her, she was the one to stop kissing me, after all?! The TARDIS stops to a halt and Rory grins, eager to see his wife again. I stumble over to a chair, suddenly light headed, before I pass out. Geez, I've been getting that alot ever since Alexa came. Alexa....
==================================================================================
I'm in the Time War again. Only this is before I destroy my planet. I spin around to find a different looking Alexa screaming as a light fills her. I stand there dumbfounded as the other me snarls at her. Only, I realise that's not Alexa. Her eyes are dark and black, filled with hatred. Alexa would never be like that. The other me runs off as I see Alexa reek havoc across Arcadia. She's killing Time Lords, not just Daleks. My stomach twists as the thing inside her laughs at their pain. My TARDIS appears behind me and I jump in, flipping switches to where the barn is.
As I run out, I find myself looking at the other me, who is about to destroy this planet. He looks absoloutely horrified at what he is about to do. All I catch are a few words of heart break.
"Do not worry, Alexa. I will save you from your prison inside yourself. You tried to do the right thing and save us all-", he chokes on a sob, before continuing," And that is what's important. I'm sorry I cannot save you, or anyone, but I will do this in the name of peace and sanity. I'm so sorry.", he lets a tear run down his face.
And then I'm running, faster than ever before, finding myself tumbling down a black hole.
AN- I WAS PLAYING AMY IN THE TARDIS WHEN WRITING THIS PART, AND THEN THE I AM THE DOCTOR PART COMES ON AS SOON AS I WRITE THE LAST SENTENCE. I KILLED MYSELF LAUGHING!!
============================================================
"Doctor, Doctor, are you alright? Doctor?", I stir as I hear Rory call out.
"Hmm? What, yes fine, just dizzy, I suppose.", I mutter, stuggling to my feet.
He helps me up before looking at me skeptically,"I don't know, Doctor."
"Rory, I am FINE! See, look at me!", I wave my arms up, doing a drunk giraffe.
He laughs before shaking his head, "Alright, come on, I want to see my wife soon. This century would be good.", he walks out the door, and I am filled with a new sense of dread. I was going to ask Alexa about my vision, but first I have to get her to talk to me.
============================================================
Alexas P.O.V. (Before Rory and The Doctors P.O.V.)
After the girls came back, we grabbed some wine and begand to drink a little. The girls had decided at the bathroom that we were going to play truth or dare, as much as I refused, I joined in. That was until Amy asked a very personal question.
"So, you and The Doctor? Eh? Tell us everything. I mean everything about you lot, now.", she grind after I pick truth.
I frown. Why does everyone want to know about that? They don't ask him about his personal stuff.
"I really do not see why, I mean, come, on! What's so amazing about this topic?", I try to laugh, but it comes out strangled, the wine getting to me. Normally Time Lords and Ladys don't drink, as we have a low alchohol tolerance level, and we don't like it very much, but I tried it tonight, and now karma was getting to me.
"Please, Alexa. We're ya friends. No ma'er 'ow bad i' be, we won't judge you.", Jess places a hand on my arm comfortingly. I give her a look before sighing and nodding.
"Alright, here goes. You want to know everything, so I'll give it to you."