Nine: "You just can't keep your hands off of me can you?"

Hi! I know, I know. It sucks. But, in my defence, I was sick and I wanted it to be short because I wanted you guys to see the soft relationship that Amy and Doctor have. As friends. I hope you liked having Amy's P.O.V, as it showed a different view of the story. Now there will be a exciting twist! So read on!
Alexa's P.O.V
I ran down the hallways. After finally finding my way to the control room, I had decided to stay and talk to him. I was going to talk to him, but make sure that nothing slipped out that would be detrimental. I needed to do this. To get him out of my hair and be gone. Suddenly, the T.A.R.D.I.S beeped like a maniac. And I saw The Doctor and Amy.
I sighed. it was now or never. Literally, I wanted so badly to run out of the room right then.
"Lets get this over with, then eh?", I say, smirking slightly.
"What do you mean?", Amy replies cautiously.
"You all know what I mean. You want to ask me questions about myself, and I will answer what I can.", I said, "You didn't have to knock me out though!"
"I do feel terribly sorry for that. I wasn't thinking straight. But why are you so eager to do this all of a sudden?", The Doctor asked.
"Because if I don't, I will be stuck with you kidnapping me all the time.", I exclaim.
"She has a point, Doctor.", Amy whispers. He scowls at this. I smirk at him.
"Fine. Lets do this. But no tricking me, or, anything." He stammers, still shocked at my change of heart.
I sat down on a chair nearby, which the T.A.R.D.I.S has supplied. I smile up towards the ceiling. She beeps happily. The Doctor doesn't like this. I exhale, preparing myself.
"What is your real name?", he asks.
"Alexa Carson."
"How do you talk to my T.A.R.D.I.S?"
"I used enough emotion and time while I was trapped in the room to develop a telepathic link between her. We had a wonderful conversation. And I know things you wouldn't dream of. But you being the typical guy you are, you just use her as a machine, not a biological creature.", I smirk at this. He isn't liking this one bit, now that I am showing him up in front of his friends. Hehe.
"What alien race are you?", he inquires, grinning mischeviously.
I fake shock and innocence.
"How on EARTH did you figure that out, oh great Doctor?", I mock.
He doesn't realise I am pretending.
"Well, given the knowledge you have of me, and the technology, it was easy to figure that out."
He's grinning like he's won a endless supply of money. I look towards the Ponds. Rory has come out and is standing next to Amy. Both of them look sympathetically at The Doctor.
"I can't say.", I say, shaking my head, crazily.
I really can't. If he knew......
"What do mean, you can't say?", he says, impatiently.
"That's just it. I can't tell you. I could, buuuutt, it's too dangerous....", I say trailing off.
"But, I have to know.", he says, pouting. I swear he's going to cry.
"We-ell....", I grin, drawing out the e,"I could say I am from Earth. I really could. But you know i'm not, sooooooo."
I am loving this. He looks like he's about to explode. But then I think of all the times he and I have spent together. And my hearts break a little, knowing I am causing him so much frustration.
"You really don't remember me, do you?", I try.
"No, should I?", he asks, like I am about to cry. And I am.
I suck in a breath sharply, before replying.
"Yes you should.", I say stubbornly.
He sighs and runs his hand through his hair.
"You are one of the most complicated people I have ever met, Alexa Carson, and that says something coming from me."
Hehe. I'm complicated, even for him. Finally, after all these years. It took him long enough.
"Why thank you. I'm flattered.", I batt my eyelashes at hm.
"Well, you should be."
I snort. He is soooooo big-headed now a days. Gotta fix that.
"I was being sarcastic."
"Oh, well, OK.", he stutters, "Well, I- I mean, we, need to know what you are. For all we know, you could be a Slitheen, or a Sontaran. Oh, I don't know!"
He grabs me by the wrist and pulls me to a scanner.
"You just can't keep you hands off of me, can you?", I grin.
He doesn't seem to think it's funny. This is what makes me worried.
"Doctor? What are you doing?", I say through gritted teeth.
"I am going to scan you with my sonic, see what you really are."
"No! Please, I am begging you! You can't know! You just can't! I you did.... You just can't do this, please Doctor!", I beg.
Amy and Rory, who have snapped out of their trance that they seem to get whenever The Doctor and I talk, are now stepping towards The Doctor.
"Doctor. Please don't. She doesn't want it.", Amy cried.
It didn't phase him, and as he pulled out his sonic, I became hysterical, trying to escape his grip.
"Doctor! That is enough! You need to snap out of it! She doesn't want it! Now you need to let her go!", Rory yelled.
The Doctor shook out of his trance. He looked at us and then collapsed on the floor, still holding me.
"I am so sorry. You don't know how sorry I am. I just..... You are impossible! I can't figure you out! And after 900 years of traveling the universe, I can solve everyone. And then you just come along, and show me up. And I am stumped. I took drastic measures. Ones that were not necessary. Can you forgive me?", he begged, his eyes desperate.
"Yes, of course I can. I would have done the same thing.", I say, softening to him.
Amy and Rory sigh, reliefed. I do too. That is until the sonic beeps and Doctor jumps up in glee.
"Aha! I've got it!"
"No!", I scream.
Too late. All of my efforts have been in vain, washed down the drain. I can't believe it. I brace myself for the worse as he looks at the information screen. Amy and Rory clamber to see, but he holds them back. A mystery he has solved. That's all I am to him now. He won't even try to remember me, will he? No. He won't. Anger boils up, ready to spurt out.
His face drops. He's seen it. Who I am. The next words he say are barely cohearant, but I hear them. Time Lord hearing. Gentle it is to most who hear those words, but I know better. I hear the shock and anger and overwhelmingness of those words. It hits me like a hammer.
"No. It's not possible. You, you can't be."
He knows what I have been trying to hide from him. He knows he is no longer the last Time Lord.