Seventeen: Someone call a doctor!

Hi guys! So, I quite liked that one. I think it was one of my best. Not THE best, but one of them. It had a good blend of bickering, blushing, and blissful moments. Haha. I did an iliteration. I think. I think my early chapters are too serious, but I know that none of you, including me, like it when people rewrite their books. Takes too long. Besides, I think that it shows the relationship between all the characters. Desperate and serious at first because of specific reasons, and then friendly and sweet as they get to know eachother more.
I'll shut up now so you can read.
==================================================================================
Amy's P.O.V
"Come on Rory! Oh, I want that! Oh look over there! Come on!", I cry.
I am so excited right now. There's so much to see, so much to feel! I can't get enough of it. Rory doesn't seem to feel the same way though.
"Amy, Amy, Amy! Just. Slow. Down!", he cries, breathless from being dragged around.
I stop and turn around to frown at him.
"But Rory-"
"No but Rory. Amy, the Doctor left me in charge and I want to make sure that you don't run off and get hurt, OK?", his tone softening. Dang my amazing husband.
"Ok. But we were left alone for a reason, so that Alexa and Doctor can spend some time together.", I wiggle my eyebrows suggestively.
"No Amy, he left us alone because he wants to be able to trust us when we're on alien planets and in different time periods. What are you talking about?", he asks.
I gulp. Whoops. Looks like I'll have to tell him now.
"Okay, I'll tell you about Alexa and what she means to the Doctor. But you can't tell him, alright. You can't tell anyone. Okay, here go's."
==================================================================================
Doctor's P.O.V.
I walk around with Alexa, holding her hand as we pass market stalls and shops. By the looks of her face she's missed this. And so have I. I don't really understand why I have been acting weird around her though, like when she giggles or winks at me, I get butterflies in my stomach. Technically speaking, it's a chemical reaction with your stomach, so not actual butterflies. But it's so strange! I just don't understand. I think, maybe, just, maybe, I might like her. Uh oh.
==================================================================================
After a while, I come across a store with a delicious Rifrafgomicon delicousy. I stop Alexa, who looks as excited as I am. We have been buying things like we're two teenage girls. Alexa says that we haven't been out for a while, so we should spoil ourselves. I personally agree.
"Micahlifahov. Delicious food here. I don't actually know what it is, but it has said to produce 'happy' hormones. Basically, its this worlds version of chocolate.", I grin.
The store keeper shows how much money we need. Oh dear. If I buy this for her, I won't have any money left. But for some strange reason, I don't mind it. In fact, I want to impress her, make her feel on top of the universe. Alexa snaps me out of my train of thought.
"Are you sure you want to buy this for me? If you do, you won't have any money left.", she asks, genuinely worried.
"Of course I'm sure. This is a great food that you should be able to experience. After everything thats happened, you should be spoiled. Besides, There's not alot of things I can buy, when I have all of time and space in my little blue box. Whereas you, Alexa, you have plenty of things still left that I know you want to buy. So don't worry", I smile at her and she blushes. I sigh. If she only knew what she does to me.
Suddenly her eyes go wide and she drags me to a small space. Very little room. Oh dear. I am saying that alot, aren't I?
"Whats wrong?", I whisper.
She puts a finger to my lips to silence me. After a while, she whispers, her hot breath tickling me.
"I just saw some guards walk past. You said we would be safe Doctor. You said that it would be too busy for anyone to see us. And I believed you, but noooooo, you just had to be wrong. And now we're stuck like this.", her voice rising.
"Shh Alexa! Do you want someone to find us?!", I whisper shout. She grumbles.
"Sorry, I just- I really don't want to be killed today, ya know? The people here are known for tortoring.", Alexa replies.
"Alexa Carson! You will come with us! You have broken the laws of the planet of Rifrafgomicon! You will be punished!", a cold hard voice shouts.
Alexa's eyes turn wide as an arm grips her bicep.
"No!", I yell as she is dragged away.
I try to run after her but the noise of a gun shot rings out, and I hear a strangled cry. Alexa is screaming my name, but I don't hear her cries. The world is slowing down and suddenly I see a dark red spot on my chest. That scream was mine. The pain is unbelievable, and before I pass out, somebody picks me up and carries me over to what I think is a ambulance. All I hear is Alexa crying as she is dragged off.
The ground swallows me and I pass out.
============================================================
That was sooooo evil of me. Don't worry, it shall be alright. Hopefully. Hah, what have I become!? But it will, it will...........