Eighteen: You give and they take

Hi. So. I know it was short and I know you hate cliffhangers but I think it left you on edge. See ya!
============================================================
Alexas P.O.V
I am surrounded by darkness. It welcomes me in fact. I sit in a cell, alone and afraid. I hear nothing but my own unsteady breathes and the drip of water down the walls. I fresh sob wracks my body and I cry out in pain, my muscles screaming at me. How did this happen? Of course I know the answer to this, but it doesn't make me feel any better. All I can think about is The Doctor. Him. Just him. The man I have always loved and now, always will. I have hurt him. He might regenerate, he might not. I don't know! I hit the wall with my foot, only for a sharp pain to form on my ankle. I hiss while hobbling over back to my corner of the cell.
Suddenly the same man who grabbed me four days ago opens the door with a shuddering creak. I wince. My senses have been on high alert since The Doctor got- It doesn't matter. I put my walls up and try to face him with dignity. Well, whats left of it.
"You will be punished. You have broken the laws of our planet. You will be punished."
I suddenly realise, its a robot. A jailer robot. They're the worst kind. With a shaky breath, I reply.
"What kind of punished?", My voice cracks.
"You shall come and ask no questions. You shall be tortured for you crimes."
Oh God. Please. No.
==================================================================================
Amys P.O.V.
The Doctor and Alexa haven't returned and it's been four days. Rory and I both went back to the TARDIS, but even she doesn't know where they've gone. We all agreed that They would both want us to stay in the TARDIS,as much as it kills us that we can't look for them. We're just waiting. But knowing them both, they'll return. They have to.
==================================================================================
The Doctors P.O.V.
All I feel is pain. All I hear are shouts and machines beeping. All I see are blurs and colours, orbiting me, like the Earth orbits the sun. All I taste is blood on my tongue, all I smell is chemicals and wounds. Where am I? The feelings are too strong, and I pass out.
==================================================================================
As I wake up, someone thrusts me into a small space, my body jerking with pain. They sneer as they slam the metal door behind them, the rusty metal creaking with weight. I limp over to a corner, bumping into someone as my muscles make me fall on them. I sit up the best I can, grunting with pain. They squeak in fright, and even in the state I'm in, I feel bad for them.
"Sorry, I didn't mean to fall on you like that. I'm The Doctor.", I whisper, my throat constricting.
I'm surprised at how different my voice sounds now. It's been cracking at least twice. The person coughs loudly before replying.
"Doctor, It's me, Alexa!", she cries in a hushed whisper.
My eyes go wide in the darkness. Alexa! I thought I had lost her!
"Alexa! It's you! Oh, god, its you!", I sob, wrapping her in a massive hug. She returns it with everything she can. "I thought I lost you."
"Me too. Don't ever do that to me again!", she frowns, tears streaming down her face.
A wave of pain hits me and I double over in pain, cringing.
"Doctor! Omigod, we need to get you to the TARDIS. Your still hurt, aren't you? They didn't try to fix you?! Doctor!", she screams.
"It's-It's OK. Just get me out of here. My screwdriver-Its in my pocket.", I cough.
She fumbles around before finding it, her fingers unsteady with panic. Once she reaches it, Alexa points it at the doors, which opens with a groan. As soon as it does, she picks me up best she can, and starts to hobble over to our escape route. I groan as pain rips through my chest.
"Shh. Its gonna be alright, OK? It has to be, just stay with me Doctor.", she chokes.
I hope it'll be alright.
============================================================
Amys P.O.V.
I pace the around the TARDIS' console, worried sick. Rorys just sitting there, I think he's just given up now. I just don't know what to do. They haven't come back. Why? Suddenly to doors explode open, revealing a pained Doctor, and exhausted Alexa.
"Doctor, Alexa!", I breath, rushing over to help Alexa over to a chair while Rory lays The Doctor down on the floor.
God, whats happened to them?!
The Doctor groans and Alexa rushes over to him.
"Alexa, Amy, Rory, I-I can't regenerate. I'm so sorry.", he smiles sadly.
"What, no, Doctor, you have to! Don't do this to us, please!", I sob. I can't lose him, my raggedy doctor. Not today.
"Doctor, please, there has to be something!", Rory begs, sitting down next to me, as he checks The Doctors hearts. He suddenly looks up at me, his face covered with horror. "His hearts are slowing. Amy, I am so sorry. But I can't do anything. I just can't."
"No, no you have to do something Rory, we have to save him!", I cry, clutching The Doctor.
"There's nothing you can do. I would know. Its not your fault, Ponds, Its never your fault. It was mine. I shouldn't have gone out there. I knew they wanted me dead, yet I went out with you. If anyones to blame, its me.", she snaps, her anger flashing in her eyes.
"Alexa, it wasn't your fault. It was no ones. I'm not going to say it was mine or yours because even I never knew this was going to happen. No one deserves the blame. And now I'm dying. I can't stop it. And I'm sorry.", Doctor whispers.
I desperately cling to him, sobbing away like a baby. We need a miracle. Please, give us a miracle.
==================================================================================
Alexas P.O.V.
No. He can't die. Not today. Not ever. I had only just found him again, he can not die. Amy sat next to him, crying hysterically, while Rory sobbed silently next to her. They thought it was the end for him, and honestly, I did too. I was so stupid to think that. I quickly shuffle over to The Doctor, who's breathing is slowing.
"There is a way, John, there is always, a way. No matter what John, I will always be there to save you. There is a way to live today my darling.", I whispered in his ear, so that the Ponds couldn't hear his real name.
He turns his head to face me with wide eyes. "You know my first name? How?"
I shake my head. Words are pointless now. He needs to save energy. He suddenly understands what I mean and tries to stop me.
"Alexa, no! Please don't do it! You shouldn't! You can't! Don't Alexa! Lexie.", He begs.
My voice cracks. "I have to, Doctor. I refuse to be the last Time Lady. No matter the cost."
My regeneration energy begins to glow from my hands, and I feel its power flow through me. Doctor is still shaking his head at me, but I will not let him die.
"Get back!", I yell to the Ponds. They scramble away to a safer spot. Amy saw this when she was a little girl, only a samller version. She knows what will happen now. As the regeneration energy begins to swirl around me, I lean down to The Doctor. Ha. Looks like that day at the resturant wasn't going to be our last kiss. Our lips touch and I feel my regeneration pour out into him. He can feel it too. His body being repaired. Our mouths move against eachother in a steady rythmn to keep the energy between us, an electric current spreading through my body. I've missed this more than anything.
He pulls away before he can take too much and looks at me with an unreadable expression. At least he's better.
"What did you do Alexa? That was perfectly good regeneration energy you could have used!", he exclaims.
"Doc, I'm only on my ninth generation. I'm not as stupid as you are when it comes to using them to fast. Besides,", I cringe," Thats not even half of a whole bout of energy. This is."
My fingers begin to glow again, only in a more radiant, powerful way. The Doctors eyes widen.
"Why didn't you say! Oh, Alexa. What did they do to you?", he sadly replies.
I laugh, trying to make the situation more light." Only torture me. I told you they were famous for it."
My head begins to glow. "No, I don't want this. I like this body. It suits me. I don't want to go.", I begin sobbing.
The Doctor laughs."I said that when I regenerated last."
I try to smile. Trust him to make me feel better. The energy that flows through me begins to rip me apart. I scream in pain, its like a thousand Daleks are shooting at me, slowly at first, then faster and faster until I'm numb with pain. It stops suddenly and I feel my body cells fixing. But a sharp pain in my head knocks me unconsious before the cycle is complete.
============================================================
I wake up, floating in a galaxy, or a nebula. There's a woman, standing in a white and black floaty dress, with her back faced to me. I try to stumble towards her, but I keep floating higher and higher.
"Excuse me? Help, please! Excuse me? Hello!?", I yell. Jeez, how many shouts does it take for you to hear someone screaming?
She turns around with a smile thats both joyful and sad. Like she can't make up her mind. I take in her apperance. One eye is dark, empty space, the other is a million stars. Her hair is a mix of brown, black, and blonde and her figure is perfectly shaped. She takes a step towards me and immediately I regret yelling at her. Who is she?
She inhales sharplybefore speaking."Do not be afraid. I will not harm you. Yet. Your body shall be mine, as it once was before. Order shall be restored to the universe. I will take your place in this universe, and you shall cease to exist. But the time is not right, be patient. I leave more memories to make sense of, but nothing else. Take care. Im coming. A few more days.", she softly says, her voice both frightening and calming me at the same time.
"Who are you?! What do you want!?", I scream, flying higher into space.
She frowns, her warm face becoming icy. "The time shall come child. Do not disrespect me. I am the creator of all!", She snaps, before disappearing into the air.
"No! Don't go! Help me!", I beg.
I drift into space further until a black hole appears. Oh, no.
"Bad bad bad bad!", I try to scramble away, my fingers grabbing at nothingness.
She suddenly appears again, smiling cruely.
"How does it feel, child? To gain so much only to lose it and watch it crumble into something unrecognisable? How does it feel?!", she sneers.
"Please help me!", I cry, tears floating off of my cheeks.
"This is a dream. You shall not die. That black hole will let you wake up from this nightmare if you go into it. But you have been shown what happens when you mess with me. Do not do it again, or I shall make things alot more harder than they have to be.", she reprimands. "Now go, leave me."
And I am thrown into the black hole, screaming at the top of my lungs.
============================================================
I know! Im evil! Im making a habit out of this! But I will stop! Next chapter, will be AWESOME!! BTW I HAD TO SAY GOODBYE TO THE PONDS TODAY!!!! I HVAE BEEN SOBBING LIKE A BABY! ITS NOT FAIR!!!!!!!!!
Bye, Addictedtobooks123 out!
P.s hope you liked the shoutouts. If ya want one, comment or follow me. Oh and what does the voting do?