Eight: The Doctor and Amy Pond...

Hello yellow! I just want to say two things. Firstly,
-I know Doctor is being kinda evil and Amy doesn't like it and neither does he but it will be explained in this chapter. You guys will have your sympathy mode in overdrive after this. Mwhahaha.
-Next, I love the Chapters title! It's from the episode Big Bang, season five. Just in case you didn't know.
Byebye!
Doctor's P.O.V.
I am a horrible Time Lord. No. Really. I am. I kidnap a girl, trap her in a room. What's wrong with me? I mean, yes, I really need to scan her and question her, because it's bad to hang around people who you don't know and they do, but I feel disgusted with myself. I have gone into a state of depression. I still have that headache too. The only thing that keeps my sanity in check right now is her.
How she is so much like me. How she is quirky and fun and exciting. But yet how she is dangerous and stubborn and dark. She is a lot like me. Maybe thats why I locked her in the room. Because she would get out easily, like me. I chuckle at that, before hearing somone clear their throat. I don't bother to look up. I just can't.
"Doctor? Hey, it's OK. It's not your fault.", Amy says, sitting next to me.
"Of course it's my fault. I am a horrible person. I mean, I don't kidnap people. She didn't deserve it.", I said flatly.
"Maybe she didn't, but she is ALOT like you. So she could easily find a way out. I just didn't think that you needed to knock her out.", Amy replies softly.
"I know."
"Hey, it's alright. Once we are done with this, she can leave, or whatever, and we can go on adventures again."
"Yeah, you're right, as usual. Come along Pond. Let's get this over with!", I say cheerfully.
"I don't understand why we need to do all of this though.", Amy asked.
"Because Amy! She is impossible! I can't figure her out! And I need a challenge. And she knows me and yet I don't know her. Thats why.", I cried.
We went down to her room, only to find the door opened. Amy loooked at me, and we both ran down to the control room. There she was standing, there, quite grumpy too.
"Lets get this over with, then eh?", she said.