Beauty is the Beast: Season 2 - Chapter 1

A/N: Okay, so hope that first season was cleaned up and read much better than the first time I posted it here on watt ^_^ Now for season 2 which as most everyone knows is still on going. I'm actually working on getting updates worked on at a better pace than the past. A lot had happened in the past 6 months, and I'm still dealing a few things that are currently going on with my life, but things are getting better (so she says and hopes >.>)! But really, I gotta stay positive, otherwise I'll just get in a horrible slump, and we don't want that, now do we? :)

I'll be basically doing the same with this season on edits and making sure it reads well for you all ^_^ I'm basically keeping all of the 'behind the scenes' and 'chapter specials' in order as well. It's mainly because as far as the 'behind the scenes' goes, I had long ago posted warning notes in there so that people wouldn't accidentally spoil anything for themselves if they hadn't read the first part of this story. As for the 'chapter specials', most of those are put in a specific order, while some, admittedly are randomly posted.

Sorry for the long note! Summary for this season is the final note! ^_^

Summary: The sequel to Beauty is the Beast (Kakashi Love Story):

Two years after the events of Beauty is the Beast and the start of the Naruto series. Hisayo has made friends, but continues to deal with a few issues such her old clan and her own personal feelings for a certain Konoha shinobi. Akio continues to be a much needed parent though he too is dealing with his own feelings and a past, which continues to haunt him. Satoru has continued to keep a deadly alliance with a man so sinister, that the Hokage himself has been unable to defeat him. An unpleasent series of events will keep everybody on edge and put Hisayo at war with herself.

Was it really worth staying in Konoha, especially after the very people she pledged her life to protect suddenly turn on her? Stuck between a world of humans and a world of demons...does she really belong anywhere at all?

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Wildlife of all kinds scattered away from their nests, burrows, and other hiding places as explosions sounded, echoing loudly across the landscape. Several geysers of dirt and wood shot up within short distances of each other, and many trees creaked before their towering forms uprooted due to the unstable ground that the explosions had caused. They crashed to the ground with a loud splintering sound.

 It then became quiet for a short moment before a giant centipede the size of at least two buses, shot up from the ground with a screeching cry. It crashed back down to the ground and scurried out into the open, tearing up the earth with its many legs. A shinobi sporting a leaf headband and standard uniform, shot out of the forest in pursuit.

“Suzume, Akira, it‘s going your way now!” The long, light brown-haired shinobi called out with a grin; using explosive tags to flush the over-sized insect out, after he had pinpointed its general location, had worked.

“Right, we’re on it!” Suzume replied as she leapt up in the air and spun rapidly around with her whip.

 Several barbed slashes make contact with the centipede and it reared up with a cry of pain, before shooting forward with its venomous pinchers towards Suzume who was still falling to the ground for a landing. She gritted her teeth as she gripped her whip in both hands, knowing that she wouldn’t land in time to dodge. A poof of smoke appeared though, as soon as the dangerous pinchers made contact.

“Gotcha!” Akira yelled as he came up from behind, scaling the back of the centipede’s body as he threw several kunai, with wiring attached, on both sides of the body. He then leapt off the centipede when he made it to the head, and held a single hand sign as the insect struggled to get loose of the bindings. “Explode!”