Season 2: Chapter 16

HAPPY NEW YEAR!! XD

Yeah, it's been For.EVER! I know, be mad at me T.T But life sucks up all my time! D'x Two jobs does that to you ^^'''. I do have a life you know :P Or rather, lack of >.> I haven't even been able to dish out anymore art T.T I mean, I have stuff inked, just don't have the time to color ^^'''

I'll try to work more on my stories(and art)! Try...>.> My New Year's resolution?? ^^''''

Anyway~ Please enjoy this loooong chapter, even though it isn't one I'm completely happy over. Sometimes it's so difficult to write! D'x At least it's written and posted! XD Now to try and work on the other stories and this one, hehehe ^^;

Thank you to everyone! I'm sorry to make you all suffer--and yet, you are still supportive! I truly appreciate you all! T.T Now, onto the New Year! XD

Oh, and note that wattpad has screwed up the way my writing appears. No idea why or how, but ignore the strange gaps between paragraphs and dialog -_-''

----------------

*start*

“You have seriously got to be kidding me...” Hisayo grumbled to herself as she saw the…unorthodox way Jiraiya executed his plan to ensure Naruto would be under his wing. She supposed it wasn’t completely without its merit—Ebisu was knocked out with a nice bloody nose and knot on his head. The wolfish smirk over her furred form was quickly removed and replaced by a frown of slight shock as she saw Jiraiya sending her a victorious thumbs up in her direction with that perverted smirk of his.

He continued to surprise her by his skill. She hadn’t been seen before hand when she took to her hiding spot—and she was very stealthy, wolf form or no. ‘How did he know where exactly I was?’ As a wolf, due to her Kekkei Genkai, her chakra signature was different, if only just enough to cause uncertainty or full obliviousness in individuals. The only ones that might stand even a remote change of discovering who she was were trained chakra sensors, the ones definitely knowing who she was being the people who knew of her ability, and her own kin; but the latter of course was something she’d rather not touch on right now. She let out a sigh as she finally deduced herself to have been at fault for this. She did just shift in front of him earlier. But still, to have immediately associated her slight change in chakra signature as a wolf to be her? To have memorized it in just that short of time…?

She carefully watched as Jiraiya and Naruto took their leave together.

‘That man certainly is more than he lets on. Naruto just might be alright under his care…but does he have to continue to be such a pervert?’

The wolf sighed in slight annoyance as she decidedly trailed after the two, still uncertain of leaving Naruto completely in Jiraiya’s care just yet. She’d keep a close eye out, but then paused, seemingly torn.

Satoru might still be lurking around. Orochimaru as well. What if Kabuto was also still around? Another thought—or rather unnerving realization—struck her just then. Sasuke was someone Orochimaru was after and that boy was now with Kakashi—or would soon be if he wasn’t already. There were far too many areas to cover and she was only one person. She made a solid decision as she temporarily shifted back into a human and bit on her thumb, summoning.

Myukyu and Shun stretched out along with two other wolves.

They were both larger than Myukyu of course, but still smaller than Shun.

“Fusenmei, Jinsoku.” Hisayo greeted first to the small, dark grey female that had a black beauty mark just under her left eye, then the sandy colored male that stood larger beside her. He sported white bandages around all his legs as though they were braces. “Myukyu, Shun; I need your help with something.”