Chapter 46

Chapter 46

It's been a month since our break in London. Jules started college a few weeks ago. Needless to say, I miss her a lot.

Tonight, the lads and I will be performing in Toronto. Speaking of the lads, everything has been great. Harry and I are still growing strong. Louis has been a great brother. He actually took me out to look at flats before we started the tour again. I thought it would take a lot more convincing with him.

I walked down the hall to our little break room. I opened the door and found the five boys lounging around the room. Zayn, Louis, and Niall were sleeping. Harry and Liam were on their phones.

Once I entered the room, the two boys looked up at me. I blushed as they stared. Lou had just finished working on me. She did a great job as always. I guess she was going for a fancier look. She put me in a strapless red velvet high-low dress. I wore black with white polka dot heels too. It looked stunning paired together. Overall, the outfit was simple yet somehow fancy. Lou applied natural tone make-up to my face for my usual look. Nothing different there. Lastly, she curled my hair and pulled it up with a few pieces falling out. It looked like I was going to a school dance or something. As long as she dresses the boys in something fancy like my dress, I'll be fine.

I wonder why she's doing this. Did Lou just get bored and decide to dress us up a bit more? It confuses me. Are the boys planning something behind my back? That's probably exactly what it is. They've been known to surprise me with things. Everyone knows I hate surprises but they don't seem to care.

I sat down next to Harry on the couch and smiled at him. He and Liam were dressed too. They had on button down shirts and dark blue skinny jeans. I'm almost positive there is a theme going on here. Oh, that reminds me.

I got up from the couch and walked over to Zayn's sleeping form. I shook his shoulder and he stirred in his sleep.

"Zayn, wake up. Lou needs you," I whispered to him.

He groaned before rubbing his eyes and sitting up. He lazily walked out of the room and shut the door behind him without really looking at any of us. He's not very happy when people wake him up from his naps. I completely get it. I'm the same way.

I giggled as I walked back over to Harry. "Isn't he just a ray of sunshine?" I joked.

"Definitely," chuckled Liam.

I smiled as I reached for my phone that I had left on the coffee table earlier. I unlocked the screen and opened my Twitter app. I scrolled through my news feed. A few tweets from Ashton and Kerri caught my eye. They were having a cute conversation. I guess Kerri took my advice and asked Ashton on a date. I'm happy she did. Guys don't always have to make the first move.

I scrolled a little more and came across a picture of a pug. It was the cutest little thing. Adrienne, Michael's girlfriend, was the one who posted it. Looks like she has a new puppy, and his name is Gunther. Perfect dog for her. Michael always says how much Adrienne is obsessed with pugs. I'm happy she finally got one.

I felt a tap on my shoulder. I turned my attention away from my phone and to Harry. He smiled.

"You look beautiful," he beamed.

I blushed. "Thanks. You don't look too bad yourself." I glanced down at his dark jeans and black button down shirt.

"Thanks. Picked it out myself," he smirked.

"Really? Lou never lets me pick out my own clothes."

"Doesn't she ask you for your opinion?"

"Well yeah, but she never lets me choose the outfit myself. Why did she let you?"