Chapter 23

Chapter 23

It's been a few weeks since our first show. In fact, it's June 1. Today, Juliana is flying in. We're currently touring in Spain, but we have three days off after tonight. Well, today we have off too. So I guess we have four days off. Good thing too. I've been working my butt off all month. Touring is hard work. It takes a lot of energy out of you. We're flying back to London right now and meeting Jules. I can't wait to see her. There's so much we need to catch up on.

I had my eyes closed while we were on the plane and my Beats were blasting music into my ears. I was listening to Sing by Ed Sheeran. I don't know what the boys were doing since I couldn't see or hear them. Zayn's probably sleeping. Niall is probably drawing on Zayn's face with permanent marker. Liam might be on Twitter or skyping Hope. Louis may be yelling and skipping around the cabin like a three year old. And Harry is most likely sitting next to me and taking pictures of me while my eyes are closed. Honestly, they're all very predictable.

Someone started shaking my shoulder. When I opened my eyes, I saw Harry smiling down at me. I pulled my Beats off my head and looked at him.

"We've landed. It's time to go meet your friend," he said.

I nodded as I got up. I rested my Beats around my neck and stuck my phone in my back pocket. We didn't bother getting our luggage. Simon said he would make sure they were in the car before we left the airport.

I lead the boys out the door and into the chaotic airport. I guess word got out that we were coming back today because there were paparazzi and fans everywhere. How am I supposed to find Jules in this?

Paul and a few other body guards were with us. They directed the boys and me to a room where the people couldn't get to us.

"Wait, what about Jules? I was supposed to meet her when her plane landed," I said.

Paul nodded. "Where is she landing?" he asked.

I gave Paul the paper with all the information he needed on it. He left us there with the other body guards while he went on a search for Juliana. I hope none of the fans frighten her. I mean, she is one of them in a way but she's no where near as crazy. She fangirls but not very often. More like once a week.

I stood against the wall as I waited for Paul to come back with Jules. The boys lounged around and looked dead. Lack of sleep has been messing with all of us. Harry leaned on the wall by my side with his arms crossed.

"Does this always happen?" I asked referring to being stuck in this room.

"Sometimes, not always. If we wear disguises, the fans don't recognize us and we get out easily. We forgot the disguises this time," he explained.

"Ya think."

"Sorry, El."

"It's fine. I'm just worried about Jules. I don't want the fans to trample her."

"Don't worry. She's with Paul. He won't let anyone touch her. I promise."

I nodded. "Thanks, Harry."

Harry put his arm around my shoulders and we slid down the wall to sit on the floor. I rested my head against his shoulder and closed my eyes. Harry rested his head on mine and most likely closed his eyes as well. I was so tired I didn't bother moving. If I fell asleep right here, I'd be fine. I could stay like this for the rest of my life.

I saw a flash through my eyelids and I knew someone took a picture of us. I didn't care. Not a muscle in my face moved as I sat there.

After a few more minutes, the door crept open and I flashed my blue eyes open as well. I looked up to see Jules standing there with a smile on her face as she stared back at me. I jumped up and hugged her.