Chapter 30

Chapter 30

Today, the lads and I have a day off, and it just so happens that today I'm going to a hockey game with Chris. I would go with Harry, but he doesn't understand the sport that much. Plus, I haven't seen Chris in a while. It'd be nice to spend some more time with him. We left New York last night. Chris came with us to Pittsburgh, Aunt Jen stayed home, and Paul flew back to England.

I was getting ready in my hotel room. Each of us got our own room, even Jules and Chris. I was wearing a Penguins t-shirt and a pair of skinny jeans. I didn't want to get my signed jersey ruined. My hair was pulled up in a messy ponytail. I didn't put on much make-up. It's not like I'm trying to impress anyone. I only applied eyeliner and mascara.

As I finished getting ready, there was a knock on my door. I glanced over at the clock. Chris is a bit early. He said we would leave at six o'clock. That way we would have time to look around the stadium before the game started. We might even be able to meet some of the players.

I shrugged as I walked over to the door. He's probably just anxious to get there. I opened the door to reveal Harry. I smiled at him.

"Hey. What are you doing here? I thought you were going to dinner with the lads and Jules," I said.

"I am. I just wanted to see you before you left," he smirked.

I giggled as he leaned down and gently kissed me. I pulled away from him and let him step inside, shutting the door behind him. He sat down on my bed and folded his hands.

"Tell me again why we agreed to get separate rooms."

"Because. We don't want the guys thinking about what we might be doing. You know how disgusting their minds are."

I walked over to him and ran my hands through his hair. He wrapped his arms around my waist and pulled me closer to him. He rested his head on my stomach.

"It's not fair," he mumbled. I giggled at him causing him to look at me again. "I want to spend time with my girlfriend. Being five doors down isn't exactly my definition of spending time with you."

"You come down here any time you want. Plus, we're leaving in a few days. Enjoy the little break while you can."

"I still don't like it."

"I know."

"Can I sleep in here tonight?"

"Harry, I don't even know what time I'm going to get back from the game."

"That's okay. I'll wait for you."

"Harry, that's sweet, but I think you should just get your sleep. It'll be hard to sleep on the bus."

He shook his head. "No, it won't. We're sharing a bunk. It'll be easy."

I playfully rolled my eyes at him. "Whatever, Styles."

I pulled away from him and grabbed one of my purses. This purse looked like a rucksack. It was a solid teal colour. I put everything I think I might need into the bag. I was looking for my shoes when Harry came behind me and slid his arms around my waist.

I giggled. "What are you doing?"

"Loving you," he replied.

He placed a kiss on my neck just under my ear. I was distracted for a minute until I spotted my shoes. I broke out of Harry's hold and put them on. Now, I'm ready to go. I turned around and smiled at Harry. He crossed his arms over his chest. My smile quickly vanished.

"What?" I asked.

"You pulled away from me," he pouted.

I sighed. "Harry, I'm sorry, but the game starts soon. Chris is going to be here any minute. I have to be ready."