Chapter 29: Fair Play

[3 month later]

"Good." Storm praised as I drove a fist into his abdomen, after dodging his attack. "I almost felt a little pain." He joked. Without warning, he placed his leg between mine, making me gasp as he rubbed against me. Be the kicked my foot to the side opening the space between the two. "Try having a wider stance and bend your knees a little more to allow a greater impact on your landing. Then you're perfect." He coached. I grinned at the last bit of his sentence.

"Really?" I squealed with a little jump, happy that I was getting better at fighting. He nodded, smiling at my childish joy. Before he could register, I launched a fist forward, taking in his advise to better my skill, into his stomach, making him double over. "That was a good one." He grunted out. Feeling cocky I lifted my leg and aimed for his hip, however he anticipated this live and grabbed my leg, driving me to the floor. He caught my hand, dragging me up towards him. Swiftly, I turned my hip and lifted my leg kneeing him in the groin. "That was a low blow." He groaned in pain.

I smirked. "I can definitely take you down now." I boasted proudly.

He snorted amused at my overconfidence. He was 6ft5 of pure muscle abd strength while I was 5ft6 with pure...well nothing. "It will be a cold day in hell before you can take me down Raielle, but I welcome the challenge." He accepted.

For the past three weeks we have restarted our training and 5 am exercise. It was even more grilling that before leaving me with aches and pains in places that I didn't even know could feel. However, I have gotten better in almost a lot of skills set such as; shooting, knives, fighting, agility, strength, to name a few in such a short amount of time. "Well I heard it's getting a bit cold out there this time a year, so get ready." I teased playfully.

He smiled, creeping closer to me.  "Really." He wrapped his hand around my waist pulling me into him, sliding his hand to my ass. "I look forward to you trying.

"This looks interest." A soft voice interrupted, making us groan in frustration and annoyance.

I reluctantly took a step back from Storm and faced here. For the past week shes been popping up everywhere that Storm and I are located. If I didn't know better I wpuld say she has a tracter on us. I looked over at the clock to see 8:15pm. Datura usually didn't come out her room until 9am unless instructed to do something. "Datura. Want to join?" I asked not meaning what I was saying.

She waved her hand. "No, I don't want to intrude.... whatever you guys have here." She declined, but I could see she wasn't about to leave anytime soon she was already in her gym clothes.

Storm stepped forward. "Don't be stupid, Raielle needs a sparing partner anyways. Would you mind?" He coaxed, persuading her to stay. I gave him a panicked look. How the hell was I suppose to beat Datura!

She grinned. "Of course I wouldn't. Anything for you Storm." She purred making me roll my eyes.

He clapped his hand. "Great. Get ready." She began to stretch seductively, staring straight at Storm. He walked over to me paying her no mind.

"She's really good at fighting though." I whispered alarmed. "I am not trying to end up bruised and battered right now."

He bent down and kissed me, calming me down a bit. "Don't worry you've got this. Plus you need the experience. Also, she isn't as good with combat as you'd think, she more of a weapons expert." He cajoled, giving me a few light taps on the ass and pushed me towards her.

I glanced back to Datura to see her  now looking at me with pure anger. Storm clapped his hand, bringing me atrention to him. "Okay ladies, this is going to be a clean, fa-" Before I could take notice her balled fist collided with my cheekbone, my head flew to the side.