Chapter 17: Coping Strategies

(Unedited)

[Storm]

I looked at the other two men hung to the roof my their bruised necks. Boxing helped me blow of steam so that's exactly what I did. I cut of their higher and lower limbs, so it could look like my boxing dummies. No legs, no arms. Suitable for thiefs and runners.

I walked over to the large table at the corner of the room and place the large machete down with the other tools

I walked over to the large table at the corner of the room and place the large machete down with the other tools. I stood back observing my handy work. Dents covered their stomach and chest like large pits in the road. There's eyes were swollen shut and nose ripped off their face.

They were twins so I found it fitting to do the same damages to them. I placed on some surgical glows and turned to Reno, who looked green behind me. "Get me the boxes now." I demanded. "Bring me about 21 ice boxes quickly. Get some men to help you and make sure it's cold enough." They've been died for two minutes. I didn't want to lose money because my incompetence.

He happily took my order and ran out the basement to get the coolers. I grabbed a scalpel and knife before slowly cut open Jamie's body, like I've done many times before taking out the necessary organs. I needed the heart, lungs, kidney, liver intestines and others to sell to the black market. I would make a good amount of money for these. While the men brough the boxes I gently took out each organ one at a time and placed then in their separate coolers. Take these upstairs and bring to Jason now." I ordered. They nodded and did what was told.

Looking at the empty gap I punched it causing blood to splash forward. "Boss I think you have problems." Reno claimed being me. I turned around to see speckles of blood on his body from the twins.

I shurgged. "Therapist said I'm fine and the doctors found nothing wrong with me." I went to the next twin and did the same thing I did to his brother. No use wasting profitable resources.

"Which one did you go to?" He questioned unconvinced.

I rolled my eyes. My mental state was fine. "Just label the ice boxes and get then to the correct buyers before they go to waste. They have limited time." I snapped.

He jumped at the change of my voice and geabbed to boxes he could hold. "Yes boss." He said leaving.

I cracked my neck as I readied myself my next, waiting for the men to take all the coolers. "All the organs have went to the correct buyer and payments were made. We have three more waiting for their organs." Reno told me, standing behind me in his original position.

"Well I guess its time for the next." I muttered. Hearing the scared whimper of the third traitor, I pulled the bag from his face. His eyes widened in horror as he realised it was his turn. His mouth opened, praying to god to save him. "God won't save you now предатель." I taunted. (Traitor)