Chapter 9: Daddyish

(Unedited)

[Raielle]

My heart rocketed out of my chest as a loud slam made me jump out my slumber. Squinting, I looked over to the doorway to see a dark hunched figure. A burglar! Not fully thinking straight, I quickly rolled off the bed making me groan out in pain. That wasn't the best idea since my shoulder was bandaged up. As well as, if it was indeed a burglar I would have definitely be killed. Hearing the loud thudding of steps I closed eyes tightly and my teeth sank deeply into her lower my than what was comfortable.

Even though I was scared, I was sure not about to die in this prison of a house like some lil bitch. That burglar would definitely leaving with some bruises of me had any intentions of killing me.

Having searched the house when Storm left, I knew that there was no way to escape out this room because the windows were bolted fucking shut. Matter fact, all the doors and windows were bolted, only being able to open with a key, so the intruder would most likely to be...

"Fuck that stings." I heard the familiar voice mutter. Its Storm!

"Storm!" I squealed out from the floor.

He scoffed in annoyance. "No it Pikachu." He mumbled walking deeper in to the poorly lit room. His breath was loud and ragged like he just ran a marathon.

I rolled my eyes and struggled to get up with my bandaged body. "You're  finally home!" I chirped, making my to hug him. For some reason I felt comfortable with the guy, even though I've known him for less that a week. Plus I was trapped in this house for hours with just me and my thoughts. That wasn't the best combination, I'm a very clingy and trusted people easily- some may say I'm stupid or naive, but it was just how I am. But don't get it twised in not gullible and weak. However, before I could get into his embrace, hands quickly pushed me away.

"Fuck off." He snapped, blindly walking into the ensuite bathroom.

I pouted. "Whatever." I turned my eyes over to the small alarm clock on the table to see it glowing 3:36am. "Do you know what time it is? You can't just come in a room all loud and shit when you have guest. And why are you walking around in the dark?" I ranted, walking towards the light switch. As soon as I flicked the switch I gasped loudly when I saw his body. He was covered in blood from head to toe. Purple and blue welts loitered ovee his skin like some short of diseases, it was a grotesque sight. When he turned aroung, I gasped even louder. His back was way worst. Three large gashes, ripped pink and white flesh soaked with dripping blood. I walked over to him and gently touched the outline of his wounds making him winch. "Did you fight with a pack of wolves or somthing?" I asked seriously. If I wasn't accustom to it, the raw weeping flush would make me throw up. 

He snorted. "More like a pack of pussies. You should see the other guys." He boasted. He might as well puff out his chest and walk around with a trophy.  I slapped the gash causing him to bawl out in pain. "What the fuck!" He cried, looking at me in disbelief.

I rolled my eyes. "Stop acting tough! Doing this to your body won't do anything but put you in a damn morgue." I lectured, talking with me hands. "In less that a week this is the third time you've been either shot or stabbed. Your body won't be able to take this much longer buddy, so fix up. From now on one injury per week, understood?" He didn't say anything just looked at me with a pondering expression. "I asked am I understood?" I reiteratered. He gave me a court nod and stared at me expectantly. I sighed. "You want me to stitch you up." He nodded. "Fine, but I can't promise neat lines because my shoulder hurts."

"That's fine." He finally answered.

"Where's your first aid kit?" I questioned in exasperation.