Chapter 7: Blood Battle

(Unedited)

[Raielle]

I shot up from the bed gasping for air, however that was short lived as I was bought right back onto the soft bed, as pain circulated my body in sharp waves. My shoulder and face rung with pain like I just got dragged by the back of the car, face first. I looked down at my partially naked body to see it wrapped in white gauze and bandage. My brows furrowed as I tried to pull on the bandage to peek at my wounds. When did I get my ass in an accident.

"You shouldn't do that." A deep voice boomed within the room. I jumped as my head snapped to the right corner of the room. Storm was laying on a down on a large, fluffy black couch, seemingly texting on his phone.

My eyes left him and I looked around the unfamiliar room. "Where are we?" I asked, lying down as a spell of nausea hit me.

He looked up from his phone at on to me. "Somewhere you'll be safe." He answered simply.

I scoffed, that really didn't add anything to my already lack of knowledge of my current location. "And where is that?" I pressed, trying to get him to say more. He didn't answer and continued typing away on his phones. My anger began to boil I hated being ignored with a passions. "I want to go home."

He sighed and laid his phone down on the coffee table near the large couch. "You have no home to go home to." He said nonchalantly. He stood from the chair and made his way to the bed I was laying on, before taking a seat on its edge.

I raised a confused eyebrow. The hell does he mean, I got a my small ass bungalow near the forest that I pay some cheap rent for. "What do y-"

"Your house got blown down." He revealed bluntly.

Memories of the night before rushed back to me at the sped of light causing a loud gasp to leave my mouth. "It did?" I mumbled to myself. He nodded. Storm dumb ass caused me to be shot three times and to lose everything I owned. That fucker!

Tears rimmed my eyes as my lips began the wobble. "Are you crying?" He asked, obviously repulsed at the idea that tears water was leaving my eyes. It was now my turn to nod. He left me to cry for a couple of minutes before he sighed in frustration. "Stop, you sound like a nascar engine." From some reason that made me cry even harder.

I looked up from my tap and onto him who just sat on the edge of the bed awkwardly. "Everything I owned was in that house." I revealed as I sobbed uglily. "Now I'm street poor and my whole body feels like it's been it hit by every transportation ever made twice and I'm very hungry and no one has offered me foo-"

Storm grunted as he ran his hand through his thick hair. "Just stop crying okay, you can live with me and heal as long you you want." Storm offered annoyed.

A fresh supplement of tears left my eyes. "I have no money to pay you for rent." He rolled his eyes, clearly irritated.

"You have the box of money you grabbed, you can pay me with that." He suggested through gritted teeth, pointing at the box on the bedside table.

I stopped crying and looked at him like he crazy. "I did not get this money to pay back to the owner." I began my dry ass crying. "I feel like a savings account." At this moment I was just playing him. I knew he was annoyed so I had to soak in what ever pain I could dish out at the moment.

"Мой Бог." He sighed. "You can live with me free of charge." (My Lord)

I shook my head. "No I don't want to be a free loader." I goaded.

I could see his jaw clenching in annoyance, my weakness. "Well you can stitched me up, clean, cook, whatever needs to be done around the house." He offered.