Chapter 24: Sexual Remedy☆

(Unedited)

☆🤤MATURE CONTENT AHEAD🤤☆

[Raielle]

Soon enough I heard the door open and shut indicating Storms return. I looked over to the night stand to see it was 6 pm. Even though it was relatively early in the evening the room was pitch black, except from the TV. I could hear him shuffling through the poorly lit room as he took off his pants and threw it to the side, before sliding into bed. He made himself comfortable and watched the movie displayed on the screen with me, saying not a word to me. After about half an hour of nothing I got frustrated with the deep silence. With a low growl I grabbed the remote and paused the TV. We use to talk all the time before this so it shouldn't be this awkward. On the other hand, I was the one refused to talk a few hours ago. "Why did you really do it?" I asked suddenly, turning my entire body to face him so he could have my undivided attention. He moved his eyes from the paused TV, capturing my gaze, making my breath caught in my throat. I forgot how his eyes shun like the sun in the dark. It was like a cat.

"Do what?" He responded confused.

"Why did you insult me and kick me out your house like I was some one dollar whore you found on the street with some half assed explanation." I questioned, still hurt by his actions. He continued to look at me uttering not a word. It seemed to be our new dynamic- watching with silence. I don't know when they began but I felt tears rolling down with the same quietness. It was ridiculous the amount of times I've been crying for the past month. My eyes went from a drought to flood because of this man sitting beside me.

My feeling for him were unusual. It usually took me months until I start to open up or develop feelings for someone. However, with Storm I fell hard in a short amount of time and it scared me. Under normal circumstances if anyone was to treat me the way he had I would have been ready to fight, argue, cuss and more to make them feel worst than they made me. However with Storm, when I saw him my mind shuts down and can only focus on the nice things he done to me. It was like I was infatuated with him. His voice, his face, his lips, his muscles and our memories were all her brain would dwell on. As soon as I saw him my brain made its minds up and forgave him before consulting with me the rest of me.

The time I spent away from him made me even do far of him, even though I as torture bedcause of him. He never left my thought, always circulating around me. I have to admit.... I've lost all come sense.... I've lost my mind.

He sighed, wiping my tears from my face, before rising from the bed. He wandered toward the window with an agonising slowness to lengthen the time he didn't have to answer my question. "I didn't want you to get hurt." He finally answered. "You got.... important to me. I couldn't let any harm come to you because of me." He admitted. My face flushed and heart picked up speed as those words left his mouth. I scolded myself at getting swoon so easily.

I took a deep breath trying to clam down my body. "But I told you I know the dangers of being with someone involved in the mafia. My parents we-."

"Compared to mine, your parents were just lapdog in the mafia." He interjected. "They made lethal chemicals and mended the injured. They weren't that imporant to the industry. Mine on the other hand was the leader of the largest and most powerful mafia group in the world and that was passed onto me and my brother." He debated. "Due to this many want to take me out, get the power my brother and I have. What your parents did would not have made you been hunted and aquire a target on you head, being with me will do that."