Chapter 14: Paradise

(Unedited)

[Raielle]

"Left jab, right jab." He coached, watching me land blow after blow on the pact rubber dummy. My arms felt like they were about to fall out any second and my feet wanted to give way, but I continued as he cheered me on from behind. I asked him to train me after all, for reasons unknown to myself. "Now finish with a right uppercut beneath the jaw." Putting what little energy I had left I raised my gloves fist beneath the chin and punched hard. Obviously, the dummy didn't do anything like move or fly back like when Storm practised, even if it is bolted to the floor.

I dropped on the floor. My legs slightly arched and my arms spread out eagke on thr floor. "Now it's time to work on lower attacks." I let out a dry cry and wiggled on the floor like a salted worm.

We spent two straight days having sex a majority of the time and it was really coming back to bite my ass. Every time I lifted my legs there was a sharp pain. I could barely walk until this morning, but I would happily bust it open again for him at the drop of a coin. "Storm my vagina hurts! I can't kick." I whined as he helped me pill of the red boxing gloves. "You messed it up."

He smirked proudly. "It okay, the pain will lessen soon." He assured me, patting my back.

I goraned. "We've been training for two hour I doubt it. If anything it's getting worst." I complained.

He began to relentlessly punch the dummy barehanded. "Pain strengthens the mind." I screwed my face up in confusion. What does that even mean?

"I don't want to fight today." I said. "My body is sore and I'm tired. We literally didn't sleep and yet here we are training at," I looked at the round clock on the wall, "7:15 am."

"I have to train." He that repeated a further two times, making me worried. Is he Okay?

I got off thr floor and walked over to him. "No you don't. It's okay to have a rest day." I told him, placing a hand on his shoulder. He began rigid under my touch but continued to punch the doll, denting the rubber. I didn't think that was possible. He snapped out his haze but didn't stop fighting the defenseless doll. I sighed. "Well I'm finished for today." I said walking towards the door.

He let out a loud exasperated breath and stopped his violent act against the doll before I could strut out the door. "What do you want to do then." My face quickly picked up.

My eyes sparked in excitement. "Let's just-"

"I'm not watching Avatars again." He declared, stopping me in my tracks. He could probably recite the how film by now. I just had a weird obsession with those blue creatures, I loved them. 

I pouted in disappointment. "I wasn't going to say that." I muttered, knowing damn well that was my plan. "Well we could..," I placed my finger on my chin trying to come up with some ideas, "I don't really know. How about we do things that are fun for you."

"Fine." He agreed making me punch my boiled spaghetti feeling arm on the aircon victory. "But we're still doing at least half an hour more." He said making my arms flap back down to my side.

I scoffed. "Storm no..." I whined

"Raielle yes..." He mimicked.

My face dropped into a frown. "You're not funny."

He shrugged. "As long as I can amuse myself."

I rolled my eyes. "Only losers say that. Plus you said we can do something other than exercise." I reminded him.

Seeing that I was excited and wasn't even going to place a broken toenail on that rubber dummy, his shoulder dropped in defeat. "Go shower and meet me down here in about an hour. I'll plan some found inside activities." I squealed loudly, and ran out the room.