Chapter 22: Survivor

(Unedited)

[Storm]

"Where the hell are you taking me, you just passed Le Château de Saison?" I questioned watching us pass the entrance of the restaurant.

Demyan sighed loudly making ne turn to see his miserable face. "I haven't heard from Kataria in days." He said glumly, like that answer was meant to explain anything to me.

I raised a confused eyebrow. "Who's that?" I questioned baffled at the random name.

His head snapped in my direction in shock. "Are you fucking serious Storm?" He bellowed. "She's the mother of my children. The one I'm always talking to you about."

I shrugged. "That's not my problem." I responded nonchalantly. "Maybe she ran away from your crazy was." I would be surprised if she did at the moment I wanted to be anywhere but near him.

He shook his head, ignoring my mumblings at the end. "She wouldn't, especially not without her kids. They are her life. She wouldn't leave then behind." He told me confidently.

"Well find her yourself she's not my responsibility." I answered flatly, resting my head back on the seat as my eyes drew shut. The amount if jobs I've been taking has left me with no sleep and feeling drained.

He scoffed. "She's the mother of your niece and nephew." He reminded me.

I shrugged. "Never met them, don't care about them." I said bluntly. I didn't want anyone life on my conscious. The more I cared the more people died.

"I hardly ever ask you for anything. This is one of the only time that I'm begging you to help me." He pleaded helplessly, like he didn't have a whole team of trained and intelligent stalkers at his feet. "Your one of the few that even knows I have children, i can't ask anyone else and risk thei-"

"I'm busy." I interjected rudely. He knew I hated being guilt tripped, so I don't know why he even bothered trying.

"You're in the car with me about to eat." I ignored him and starting snoring loudly. "Oziyas!" He yelled, pushing my arm. I rolled my eyes. He knew I hated when he called me that.

"Ask Datura." I suggested, trying to deflect what's he's asking of me.

"I can't find her. She's been missing too." He replied, making me groan in frustration.

"She's probably whoring around as usual using her body like a joint." I deadpanned.

"Oziyas I'm serious!" He growled.

I yawned. "And I'm hungry." I jested, knowing I was angering. The vein on his neck looked like it was about to explode. This was one of the few times I could make my stoic brother lose his cool and I was not about to miss my chance. "What about-"

"I'm asking you as my brother to help me find my girlfriend." He beseeched

"Fine." I exasperated. "What leads to you have?"

He exhaled in relief st my compliance. "Not much. Her brother said she asked to look after the kids for the weekend because she's busy and she would be back in two days. She didnt twll him anything more. It's been fifteen." He informed me.

"Well there you have it she's busy."

He kissed his teeth. "Your such a fucking as-" he paused when he heard his phone start beeping. Sighing he picked it causing his lips to frown. "Datura chip just went off." He told me.

"So?"

"Isn't she your girlfriends or something?" He questioned to annoy me. "You should care more about her."