Chapter 30: Unexpected Suprise

[Unedited]

(Storm)

"I have a suprise for you." Storm declared, as he slammed open our bedroom door. I jumped as the doors loud bang from hitting the wall behind. He walked over to me with a rare occurrence, a cheek to cheek smile, leaving me in awe. He was extra beautiful when he was happy.

I raised a wary eyebrow. "What is it?" I asked suspiciously. With Storm, his suprises was definitely not what would be considered normal. It would always be something weird and unexpected. Knowing him it would probably be the best knife in the market.

"You'll have to wait and see, but im sure you'll like it." He cajoled, pulling me off the bed. I groaned lazily at having to get off the bed. It was 9pm, what did he have to show me now.

"What's the occasion?" I questioned, being dragged, through the hallway.

He smirked. "Can't I just suprise you?" He said with a wink. I simpered away from his gaze. My mind worked in shifts as I thought what the suprise could be, and I'm meant to actually 'like' the suprise.

I hummed, badly wanting to know what it was. "Give me a hint!" I entreated, as we walked down the lengthy stairs.

"No." He said flatly.

I pouted. "Storm!" I pleaded.

"No." He deadpanned making me groan in frustrated. The workers gave us weird looks as we walked hand in hand across the house, me pleading with him and he telling me no. It was almost amusing that they never looked at Storm in the eye and tried to stay as far away from him as possible but with Demyan it was the complete opposite.

A blast of cold air swarmed my body as the Storm opened the kicked door. It was like being in a freezer. "Watch your step." He said, as he pulled me into the poorly lit basement. I grabbed onto his hand tighter as I struggled to see where we were going. "Its all flat now." He told me when we reached the last stair.

"Just one hint." I prodded when he fell into silence. "Please." I begged, my hands sliding down his pants from behind.

He swiftly turned around andpushed me against the ice cold wall, my fingers still wrapped around his côçk. "If you keep touch it you better be willing to finish." He warned, rocking back and forth in my arms.. Even through the dark, I could see his amber eyes glow mischievously.

With a sigh I removed my hand from the warm flesh. "If the suprise is sex then we better be doing some weird, fr-"

"It's not, but it can be arranged." He assured me. I began to shiver uncontrollably because as we walked deeper into the basement the temperature seemed to drop more. 

"What is it then?" I pestered on.

He scoffed. "You're so impatient, you have to wait just a few minutes then you'll see it."

"Why is it so cold in here?" I questioned, pushing myself closer to him to try to get some much needed warmth, who unlike me was dress in joggers and a long sleeve shirt. "You should have told me to dress in something more that shorts and a vest." I wanted to crawl into his vest to get away from the nipping cold.

"I didn't think it was this cold." He told me, still oulkung me along. We soon stopped when we came to the last of many doors in the basement.

Without warning he pushed it open blinding me as the light streamed through the dark hall. I blinked a couple of times to get use to light which I wish I hadn't. In front of me was a dozen men hanging from the ceiling like pigs at a butcher. Their body was full of purple and yellow blotches and deep gashes as if they had been clawed by a lion.  I was pretty sure the last four was dead, because a large pool of blood was below and they were still adding more.