Orange

The coronation was only hours away. Madara was more than prepared with their infiltration.

"Are you ready?" Sandra asked the group.

"We're ready." The warriors nodded.

"Ready as I'll ever be." Henry told the princess.

They all went into the carriages. Henry, Livette, Howard, Cher Moi, Bleu, Blanc and Noir were on the first carriage while Sun, Goldie, Grayson, Fucshia, Lavander and Princess Sandra were on the second.

They rode to the east where the sun was just rising as the night was still young on the west. The king and the queen of Madara waved the carriages good bye as they saw them getting further. Sarah turned her back then went to her brother's room.

When she arrived at the door, she heard sobbing from the inside. "Eric, are you crying?"

She got no answer so she opened the door to see a gramaphone playing sobbing noises. She pulled the blankets off the bed to see pillows. She looked at the window then mumbled, "He went with Sandra."

The little princess took her doll then went to Sir Howard's room. She opened the door to see Eric reading a book.

"Are you okay?" Sarah asked her brother.

"I need to go after him!" Eric dropped the book then ran past his sister. Sarah followed him to see that Eric was too late.

Hans was hiding inside the carriage's seat cushions. He knew of the hollow space inside the seats because he used to ride on carriages often, before they moved into the castle. He knocked on the seats then the people in the carriage started to get annoyed.

"What is that noise?" Livette asked.

Howard looked under his seat to see his son smiling at him. "Hi, dad."

"Hans?!" Howard called.

Hans crawled out of the seat filled with dust and cobwebs. Howard sighed to himself then asked, "What are you doing here?"

"You told me that you'll let me join you, but then you left me." Hans explained.

"It's because you were asleep." Howard told him. "No matter, you're already here... So I guess you'll join me anyway."

"Yay!" He hugged his father then he looked at the people with them. They were all asleep, wearing their armor and leather boots.

In the kingdom of the Orient, Cedric just woke up and he proceeded to his desk. A picture of his father was in the drawer and when he looked at the back, there it was written:

My coronation: Look for a place where time never moves.

He shrugged then he told himself, "I will figure this out after the coronation... Or my sister will find out for me."

Not much later, a powerful set of knocks were heard.

"Cedric!! Cedric, Cedric! Brother dear!" Maria called.

Cedric yawned then he opened the door. He saw an impatient sister of his behind the door. She was always earlier than him so it was a given.

"I went to the boutique for my dress then Cass told me that she gave it to you." She crossed her arms. "Where is it?"

"Is it not in the throneroom?" Cedric yawned.

"You need to prepare yourself, the people need to see you." Maria continued.

Cedric nodded then closed the door on her sister. He took his towel then went straight towards the warm bath. He felt his head relaxed as the warm water flowed.