Green

Only two days before the corontion and both sides of the world are prepared.

In Madara the warriors prepared. They were on the courtyard wearing dresses and suits while they spar.

"Enlighten me with the reason as of why we are wearing flamboyant clothes while sparring?" Fucshia asked as she hit Noir. "This is just ridiculous."

"Cause our clothes will be provided by the king and queen and so we are used to fighting while wearing these flamboyant clothing." Howard explained.

"This is just a no." Fucshua continued.

They continued practicing and sparring with each other while the people on the other side of the world were busy on other preparations. In the throne room of the Orient, everyone was busy, much like bees.

"Sire, Ivory or Cream?" A maid asked Cedric.

"Stop badgering my brother. I will handle the preparations." Maria offered.

"No, I will handle this..." He told his sister.

"Oh no! If I say I will handle this, I will." She held her brother's hands.

Cedric let out a sigh as he watched his sister work on the preparations as he sat there on his throne.

"Princess, what colour are the ribbons?" Another maid asked.

"Every tint and shade of Violet." Maria said.

Maria was answering their questions simultaneously as she strolled the halls. As for her brother, he was still thinking about what he saw. He was deep in thought, then Lady Clara went near him.

"Sire." Lady Clara called.

Cedric jumped from his chair when he heard a voice near him. He was startled then he glared at Lady Clara.

"Can you stop doing that?! You're name's not Janet!" Cedric told Clara.

"I don't know who Janet is, but I do know that the Madarans will be prepared when they infiltrate." Clara informed him.

"So? You are the head of military defense. That is your problem." Cedric raised a brow.

"That is the point, Sire. Do you wish to have defense around you and your sister?" Clara asked.

"No. They haven't seen my face or my sister's. They will have a harder time looking for us. Just make the guards blend in with the crowd so people won't know that they are of military status." Cedric ordered.

Clara curtseyed then she took her leave. That left Cedric alone to his thoughts again.

"Ugh... Why won't things make sense?!" His voice echoed throughout the whole castle that even his sister, who was under the covered walk by the third tower, heard his words.

"Ced, are you alright?" A soothing voice asked.

"Huh?" He asked as he scanned the room.

"Ced, I'm right here in front of you." The person said.

He looked at the person and it suddenly struck him like a wrecking ball. The person who asked him was none other than Cassandra Hopkins.

"Cass..." Cedric answered. "Yeah, I'm fine..."

"You don't look fine, besides, I think your voice was just heard until across the boarder." Cass joked.

"Ugh... I can't seem to understand tons of things..." Cedric rubbed his forehead.

"Why not stop thinking like Prince Cedric and look at everything from another perspective?" Cassandra suggested.

His eyes widen in delight. An idea just popped into his head. He stood up from his throne then kissed Cassandra. "Oh my lore, you are a blessing Cass."

"Oh... Uh... Sure." Cassandra blushed.

Cedric left Cassandra with a happy face. As for Cassandra, she looked at the box she was supposed to give then she put it on the throne. She then sighed then glared at the direction Cedric went.

Maria was still working on the preparations and it is doing better than if Cedric handled it.

"No. No. No!" Maria screamed. "Who would be a fool to add yellow of all colours?!"

"My lady, what is wrong with yellow?" A butler asked.

"Yellow honours the kingdom that killed my parents! The kingdom that killed your king and queen." She explained.

Everyone fell silent as they contemplate on what the little princess said. It was tough for her to accept what happened especially that she saw her mother's body on the ground where she lay in front of the walls. The little princess was young but she knew how to stay in control of her emotions when her brother is not there to be with her.

"You're going to be alone..." A voice whispered by her.

"Who was that?" Maria asked the people around her.

"Who was what?" A maid replied.

"Nothing... Get back to work..." She ordered.

In the dungeon were the Duke and the Duchess. They have a visitor who was dressed in a violet mesh dress.

"Ah, look at what we have here. A beauty in violet." Henry smiled.

"Don't give me that look, you creepy man. Besides, I might be sexy, but you're married." The woman said.

"I heard that!" Livette yelled from the other side of the dungeon.

"Anyway, you want to get out of here?" The woman continued.

"Desperately... It reeks like dead corpse and carcass here." Henry pinched his nose.

"Then I got it worse than you my darling. I mean I have a skeleton beside me." Livette told them as her voice echoed.

"Woman, stop talking!" The woman told Livette.

"No one shuts my wife off exept me!" Hery held the woman by the neck.

"I'm your ticket out of here... Now, do we have a deal or not?" She asked with a smirk on her face.

"Deal." Henry let go of the woman then sighed.

"You can call me Lady Sandra Cassiopeia, your way to the throne." Sandra introduced as she shook Henry's hand.

Sandra opened the lock with the key she stole from one of the guards. She let the Duke and the Duchess free from their cells then they snuck out to the hidden hallway that could lead to the walls of the Orient.

"So? How long have you been planning this?" Livette asked as they walk the hallway.

"Long enough. " Sandra said.

"Long enough?" Henry asked.

"Shut it. The least I need right now is to be badgered with your nonsense." Sandra told them.

"So-" Livette was cut off by Sandra's glare.

"Oh, father, why must you give me such a task?" Sandra asked herself.

"Do you have abiities like ours?" Livette continued.

"Yes, but I rather not show it." Sandra groaned. "This journey was already boring and annoying, don't make it worse!"

They continued waking until they arrived at the walls near the boarder.

"Ah! My home, I come for you." Sandra pointed at the west.

○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○
Author's note:

Shout out to my best friend and number one supporter of this book for giving me the title for this chapter.

Another shout out to the person who made the cover for this book. My friend lowqualityk

Luv ya, both!

That's it. See you in the next one.