Wisteria

As for the royals of Madara, Sarah was in her doll room with her tarots and the crystal ball. She was not looking into the future but she controlling Hans as of the moment.

"Your true queen is alive and she will fulfill the prophecy..." Sarah stated.

"Hans! Hurry." Sandra called.

As Sarah continued to look into the life of Hans in the Orient, her brother barged in. He was wearing full body armor and his sword on his side. He was ready for war.

"Can you please look away from that for a moment?" Eric asked.

Sarah took off her veil then she looked to her brother with her golden eyes that match her sister's. Once again, a condescending grin painted on her face.

"Oh what is it brother dear?" She raised an eyebrow.

"Stop playing with Hans for a while... please?" Eric asked.

"And why would I do that? He's been unscathed ever since I've guided him."

"Our sister has found out after years..." Hans replied.

"I know, I read... How about don't continue on? I'll have to do all your work if you do." Sarah said with a bitter tone.

"Don't go... The years I was alone with that menacing woman, I wanted to jump off the river... Now you're back, there's a chance you will leave me.., And this time, you won't come back." Sarah thought.

"Just take care of this kingdom until I come back." Eric smiled as he walked closer to his sister.

Eric put his crown on his sister's head then he gave her a light kiss on the forehead. He then turned around then closed the door when he left.

"Please stay... I'm lonely..." Sarah whispered.

When the door closed completely, she was left in a dim room with nothing but empty space and her crystal ball that showed Hans' perspective of everything.

Eric's smile faded into a serious glare. He walked the halls to his room then he took his white cloak then his golden eyes glowed to match the rays of the sun outside. The clock struck one.

He took his journal then wrote, "I give all my power and possessions to my sister when this doesn't go well. Sarah, take care of the kingdom for me. Let the sun guide you."

He then took his sword then he cut his palm. He used his blood to sign the letter before leaving the bloodstained quill on the journal as the blood still dripped.

Sarah watched from her crystal ball as she cried. She felt so lonely. After he left her to help Hans, she started cherishing her time with her brother until their parents died and she was forced to lead a kingdom at a young age which prompted the return of their king.

"Not again..." She cried.

Feliz on the other hand was still inside the catacombs looking for her past. She was getting confused by the minute and all she wanted was to be in the room where all of it happened.

"Who are you?" The voice asked again.

"I don't know who I am..." Feliz said as she was about to cry.

Her eyes glistening with fear, confusion and disappointment.

"Why don't you remember?" It continued.

"I don't know... I don't know... I don't know!" Feliz fell on her knees, crying. She couldn't take it anymore. For her, it has been forever since she saw the sun.

"Mom, that's it. I am not going to stay here in the sidelines just watching my sister suffer." The man told the woman beside her.

"Paris!" He called for her as he ran towards the helpless lady.

Feliz looked behind her to see a man wearing a crown and was clad in purple running towards her while crying. He hugged her and she felt his hug was warm and comforting and nostalgic. After he hugged her, a door ahead of them opened. It was King Cedric's door.

"I am not Paris..." Feliz told him.

"You might think that you aren't but do you know who you are?" The man asked one last time in hopes to bring his sister back to her senses.

"I wish to know who I am and where the princess of the Orient went." Feliz told the man.

"You know by now who you are." He took off his crown then put it in front of her. She saw her reflection. A young lady with brown hair and eyes that have a scarlet glow.

He took Feliz's hand then they walk towards the door to King Cedric's door. When they entered, they saw a decapitated 10 year old girl under a guillotine, a young man wearing yellow and a boy wearing white crying in front of the elevated platform.

"Princess Maria..." Feliz said in astonishment. "King Cedric..."

"And?"

"And?"

"Hans... Your friend that you met in my coronation."

"Who?"

"It's best to let her see who she is, son..." A woman told him.

"Mom..."

"Let her watch her past."

"I'm not going to use my abilities on her."

"Then she'll never know."

"What won't I know?" Feliz asked.

"A lot of things..." The woman replied. "Cedric... It's for the good of our kingdom... Cannot you see any colour?"

"I can, but I can no longer bare the colour white. I don't wish to help her fulfill the prophecy. After white, I see gold for a short time then something more morbid... Something sanguinary if you call it." Cedric looked worrisome.

"My son, trust is the key... It is inevitable for her to feel pain and despair for life is fun that way."

"She just endured it for so long... Cannot we leave her at that?"

"I wish to know the truth about my past..." Feliz sighed.

"Mom... Don't let me do this..."

"Cedric, you need to." The queen smiled.

Tears formed in Cedric's eyes. All he wanted was to erase the despair he could see in his sister's eyes. He could feel himself crying and he didn't wish for anything bad to happen. But like every good intention with a bad approach, his deeds are transpiring towards a negative result. He walked away from them until the queen said, "She cannot go home without learning the truth. The truth will set you free from those chains of regret you have... Please Cedric..."

Cedric turned his glowing blue eyes back at them in a spiteful glare, "I am not endangering the only person I cherish. I am not going to taint her."

"Queen Victorina, what does that mean?" Feliz asked.

"It means... You can never go home unless we get him to show your past. He's the only one who can help you..." Queen Victorina replied.

"Further in the catacombs you go..."