Cinder

"I see you brought someone with you..." The Madaran queen said as she smoked on her throne.

"You know well who she is." Sandra teased.

"Stop stalling and show me who that is." The queen ordered.

The Madaran princess rolled her eyes at her 'mother' then showed her the princess of the Orient tied on a chair with a sack on her head.

"Have you recognized her yet?" Sandra asked after taking the sack off.

"Red eyes... It's the prophecy..." The queen smirked. She stood from her throne then puffed smoke into the violet princess's face.

"Where am I?!" The princess asked as she struggled. "Where's my brother!?"

"Oh dear... I thought she'd be more mature than this... Or so I heard." The queen continued.

Maria was on the verge of crying but she tried resisting. In her mind was only her brother, she didn't know what happened.

"Where's Cassandra?!" Maria asked the two royals with her.

"I'm right here beside you." Sandra covered one half of her face at a time to show her that Cassandra and Sandra are one person. It was her ability to copy after all.

"No! You're not Cass, I refuse to believe you are. You're not the woman my brother loves..." Maria refuted.

"No, sorry, I'm not... I'm the princess of Madara. Sandra Cassiopiea, but I go with many names." Sandra smirked.

"What are you planning with me?" She cried.

"How pitiful..." The queen said in sarcasm.

Maria started crying as she felt more lonely by the minute she was outside her brother's protection. Elise however, was amazed and she was laughing. It was a funny  sight for her... Feeling no remorse for the princess whatsoever, she just laughed in her cage.

"Now you know how bad it is to be trapped." She smirked.

"Tell me, Sandra... How did you manage to escape the guards with the princess as hostage?" The queen asked, curious. "You know how much the king loves his sister. They'll never let you take her outside the walls of the Orient."

"You see..." Sandra said. "It was a lengthy process."

Flashback

Cassandra closed the door of the boutique as she sighed. She loves her autn, but she also wanted the throne all to herself.

She went to the castle then doon enough, she bumped into Cedric.

"Oh, Cass! I have not seen you in a while." The king said as he held a scroll.

"Indeed..." Cassandra smiled. "I thought you had a meeting withe the court."

"Yes, I have... I was on my way. I have to go, you could feel at home, Maria is in the garden." Cedric said before leaving.

'He's a fool to tell me.' Sandra smiled as she aalked towards the garden.

When she arrived in the garden, She saw Maria skipping and having fun, she looked so innocent.

"Maria!" Cassandra called.

"Oh, Cass!" Maria ran to her.

As soon as Maria got so close to her for a hug, she swiftly tripped the princess then tied her up. Maria couldn't see anything for she was covered with a sack.