Grey

In the west comes the afternoon. In the throne room of Madara where the king, the queen, Sir Howard and other knights gathered round for the plan of attack.

"Our knights will infiltrate the Orient's caste at their weakest. The coronation." The king told everyone.

"But beware that they will have high security on that day... I heard their prince foresaw our attack." The queen advised as she sat on her throne, smoking.

"Then why not postpone the infiltration until the next day, when they least expect it?" A knight asked.

"Do not underestimate their prince and princess. Their family has been winning ever since their predecessors gained the crown." The queen continued. "Call it invincible if you might."

"We just took two lives of their highest people in commnd, it is harder to take out their children." The king explained.

"Sire, how is it harder to overthrow two children?" A knight asked.

"Howard, did you do your background check on them?" The queen asked.

"Yes, my queen. The prince's abilities are that of gypsies who call out 'fortunes'. As for the princess, her abilities are one of a kind in which I can't explain. She is more powerful than her brother." Howard shared among them.

"Precisely. Did that answer your question?" The queen confirmed.

"That is why we need to take them ourt before their abilities evolve. Especially for the girl." The king continued.

"Howard, send three knights, three assassins and three archers with you on this quest. You need not too many, for they will grow suspicions if we sent more. Travel light, only bring two weapons of your choice. Do not wear uniforms, blend in as much as possible." The queen commanded. "Make sure no one recognizes you and you may bring a friend or family on this so Oriental guards won't keep their eyes on you."

"Make sure to be stealthy when killing the prince and princess... Leave no witnesses. I leave the selection to you, Howard, you have not disappointed me before, do not start now." The king added. "Dismissed."

Every warrior of the kingdom gathered round the courtyard by the kingdom plaza. They were devising a plan of infiltration led by the best knight of the kingdom, Howard Van Rensselaer.

"For the assassins, I choose the best and trusted by the king: Cher Moi, Goldie, and Lavander. The knights: Blanc, Sun, and Bleu. Lastly, the archers: Fucshia, Noir, and Grayson." Howard called.

The warriors took a step forward from the crowd as Howard watched them.

"Another quest?" Fucshia asked. "Oh goodie! Another body count."

"Shut up, Fucshia." Noir nudged.

"Honestly, I know that it is not wise to choose a married couple for this especially that your kids are as young as mine." Howard announced.

The other warriors who were not picked left one by one. Leaving ten people on the courtyard.

"Anything for the kingdom, Howard." Cher Moi said. "Isn't that right, Rain."

"She's correct, Howard. You shouldn't worry about us, we need not to disappoint the king." Bleu agreed.

"Alright then. Let's get down to business." Howard continued.

"To defeat the hu-" Lavander and Fucshia said in chorus. They were shut up by Blanc's deadly glare.

"Anyway... First, do you have decent clothing for a coronation?" Howard asked.