Spectrum

Author's note:

This chapter is quite not suitable for audiences who do not like violence and blood. If you are a minor and you are disturbed by gore and everything else, may I suggest skipping this chapter.

But if you are okay with it, then please continue. Don't say I did not warn you.

●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○

The coronation party was alive and everything was in order. Maria was with Hans while Cedric was over at his throne, looking at the smiles on everyone's faces.

"Wanna meet my brother?" Maria asked Hans.

"Sure!" He smiled at the young princess.

Maria held Hans' hand then she walked through the dancing people. She was smiling innocently as Hans could feel his face getting warmer. They appear before the king who was enjoying his people's joy.

"Cedric!" Maria called to her brother as she went closer with Hans holding her.

"Maria, I have not seen you since the ceremony." Cedric smiled. "I see you made a friend."

"Yeah! He's Hans Van Rensselaer. I accidently spilled chocolate on his blonde hair." She smiled as she looked at the young boy.

"It is a pleasure to meet you, King Cedric." Hans bowed.

"Thank you for attending my coronation. I hope you enjoy the celebration." Cedric nodded.

Cedric took a harder look at Hans without looking suspicious. He gasped as he realized what he is seeing.

"Your majesty, are you okay?" Hans asked.

"I'm-" He was cut off by a call for the boy.

"Hans?" Someone called.

A man in blue looked at the boy in front of the king then went near him. "You made me so worried."

"Noir!" Hans called back.

Hans ran to Noir and they were both happy to see each other. Cedric and Maria smiled at the two then Maria said, "He asked me to help him look for a friend of his. I guess he found him."

"I guess he did." Cedric stood up from his throne to go back to his room.

"Where are you going?" His sister asked.

"I need to check on something in my room." He replied.

"I wanna come with you." Maria held his hand.

Cedric nodded then he started walking. His face furrowed as he thought of what he saw days before. He remembered a man in white wearing the crown he is wearing while he was smiling with a woman who possesses red eyes.

He looked closer at the man in his thoughts as he walked with his sister while silence filled the halls. That is where it struck him, the man had deep blonde hair and steel grey eyes, like the little boy named Hans that Maria met that evening.

Light walking was following the two royals as the siblings get closer to Cedric's room. They were being followed but Cedric was too busy to notice.

"Cedric, I feel something wrong." Maria's eyes glowed red as she worried.

Cedric was in a trance as he was in the depths of his mind. He looked into the different colours of the spectrum. Every colour with every possibility and probability of each to happen. Maria was getting worried even more as she felt the footsteps getting closer.