Indigo

"Stupid brother of mine!" Maria told her brother as she wiped her tears.

"Okay... Okay... I'll get dressed and we'll go to town." Cedric patted her sister's head.

Maria went outside with her arms crossed. She was upset that his brother almost died and it was his big day. Lady Clara was left in the room with Cedric, it was silent.

"I'm happy to have you back, your highness, if we lost you, I think the throne would also be lost." Lady Clara smiled, relieved. She left the room then silence governed the room.

Cedric put his clothes on as he looked at himself in the mirror. "I never will look like you wearing a crown. You look better wearing it..."

He looked over at his journal where his crown rests over his father's picture. He took the crown then put the picture back into the table drawer. He wore the crown over his head while looking at the mirror. He felt uneasy and nervous.

"Are you ready?" Maria asked from the other side of the door.

"Yes." He said. He walked over to the door to open it.

"You look like dad." Maria giggled. "The people are thrilled to see you."

He held her sister's hand as they walk to the throneroom. The doors opened wide and the people began cheering. His heart was filled with glee while his predecessors looked at him from the throne with smiles.

"Oh my, look at our Cedric go... He's outlived us and he's going to lead his people..." His mother's eyes were welling up with tears of joy.

"I am proud of him whatever happens." King Eduard replied to his wife.

Cedric took a deep breath then took a step outside the palace doors with his sister holding his hand. Nobles and commoners alike went to see their prince be crowned as king.

In the crowd was Cassandra in front of the Madarans. She cheered him on as she tries to get his attention. Cedric stops in front of her just to flash her a smile and a wink.

"You cocky little brat." Cassandra smirked as Cedric walked past her.

The girl with the flower basket appeared in front of him again, with a smile on her face and her mother on clutches. She curtseyed at the sight of him but he only replied with, "I am happy to see your mother during my coronation."

The little girl continued to lay her head low as she spoke, "She told me that she wouldn't miss it for the world. Thank you for your help."

She patted the girl's head then gave her mother a hug. The three of them smiled as Cedric continued walking.

"The people seem to like you." Maria told her brother. "You really won them over."

"He's walking down the carpet like you." Queen Victorina nudged her husband.

"Hey! I did not walk like that. I walked like my little girl, thank you very much." King Eduard.

"In a purple dress with gloves?" Queen Victorina teased.

Maria smiled as they walked to the plaza for the coronation. Sandra in disguise was following them with the knights and Howard. Hans was with Noir in the inn until the coronation was to start.

Hours passed, finally, the coronation started. It was a boring ceremony for kids thus Noir and Hans were just playing make believe in the inn.

"Why did they leave you here with me?" Hans asked Noir.

"Cause they treat me like a kid and I am the youngest." Noir answered.

"I'm quite sleepy..." Hans yawned.