Chapter Fourty Five

I'm back!!! Sembreak has begun and I can update now. I miss updating but here I am now, hope you like this chapter!

_________________________________

Gabbie's P.O.V

.

It's Monday. Means I have to go to school, and means school, I have to face Luke and Rachel. As much as I don't want to see both of them, I still need to go. I can't just stay in my room being miserable, i'll show Luke that i'm over him.

But the question is, am I over him? Because I honestly don't know. During the days with Luke I got so attached to him, everything is perfect. But ofcourse 'perfect' didn't last long, it will not always be the same. What did I think? That everything will always be like that until the end? Probably not.

A sigh escaped my lips as I stand up to get ready. I'll just avoid him like the first day I saw him, will it be possible though? Remembering the fist day, he won't leave me alone. Maybe he won't bother me since Rachael is with him...

Once i'm done fixing myself, I like how I prepared for today. I don't look like a wreck like how I were few days ago. I walked downstairs to see my mom preparing breakfast and my dad reading hia newspaper while sipping on his cofee.

"Good morning mom, dad." I said and kissed their cheeks

They greet me the same way and my mom gave me my food. Bacon and eggs, yummy! After i'm done eating I say my goodbye's and left the house. While walking I can't help but to think the things Luke and I have done. Are we just going to give up? Just like that? If he really love me he wouldn't be sucking faces with Rachael, but he did.

But there is so many possibilities that it's not really what it looks like. What if Rachael kissed Luke first? But what if Luke kissed Rachael first? Ugh here I am again. I reached the school property and now i'm trying to hide. Someone grabbed my arm and i'm ready to smack who did it but I noticed it was just Eve.

"Eve! You scared me!" I said breathing hard

"I'm sorry, but why are you acting like that. Like your trying to be invisible?" Eve asked and I sigh

"I'm hiding from him." I said

"Oh. But don't worry, we won't let him go near you." Eve said and I nodded. Thank god.

The rest day goes smoothly. I feel uncomfortable because Luke, he wouldn't take his eyes off me. Every move I make, he's always following me. I hate it.

"Gabbie, me and Eve will go to the restroom for a while. Are you okay by yourself?" Mikaela asked me and I nodded

"Sure, I need to go to my locker anyway. I need to get some things." I said

"Okay, we'll meet you later." Mikaela said and we parted ways

The halls are empty becauae it's our lunch time. My walk towards my locker is peaceful, no noise. Once I reached my locker I opened it and get all the things I needed for the next subject i'll be taking.

"Gabbie." A familiar deep voice behind me called

My heart rate increaced, I know that voice all to well. My breathing become irregular, and my hands are shaking.

No no no no

_________________________________

A/N

I'm scolding myself for ending this chapter that way.

Hi i'm back guys!!! I hope you like this chapter I've been away for aaaaagggggeeeeeeesssss but since our sembreak is for one week (sadly) I'll try to update and make this one week writing and writing even if our teacher wanted us to memorise something (I'm done memorising it soo...)

Vote and Comment ❤

I MISS YOU AND I LOVE YOU MY POTATOS!

~Naomie